Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Announcing the Grand Opening of TFSF Research and Development Division: Actual Science bitches

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
😃By the gotts!! That is a brilliant idea man!!

Yo @shiv you should definitely consider weapon's suggestion.

Shit, y'all could even think about doing more topically specific podz, so instead of only doing general free speech pod topics, maybe look at organizing regular or occasional "niche" podz, eg:

•Firearms specific podcast episodes-(*weaponoffreedom is ideal suited for this, considering his particular expertise)

•American sports specific podcasts-(*even collaborating with OTDSports' Mr Blatta & ALHSFB's Mr Ernest.

Just with these two primary topical "niches" ya could break them down into more specific sub-"niches" with which to serve as the main topic for each podcast.

Just an idea.
We decided to shut the podcast down for several reasons

1. We were censored on all fronts, and were constantly getting shit down by youtube

2. All of our family lives have gotten more involved since then. More kids, responsibility and commitments

3. The two of us that drive all the work, @OTD Sports and myself, put our creativity into Off the Deck because we see much better growth and opportunity

Now, the growth of TFSF could reignite and we might reconsider things, but when you factor in growth and time commitment, it just hasn’t been worth it recently

TheFiend

Poster
As apathetic as I sound, I’m a huge believer in consistency and resilience. If you keep things going and maintained there is always an opportunity for it to grow in to something bigger.
Huh? Are we talkin' about different subjects here or something?

TheFiend

Poster
We decided to shut the podcast down for several reasons

1. We were censored on all fronts, and were constantly getting shit down by youtube

2. All of our family lives have gotten more involved since then. More kids, responsibility and commitments

3. The two of us that drive all the work, @OTD Sports and myself, put our creativity into Off the Deck because we see much better growth and opportunity

Now, the growth of TFSF could reignite and we might reconsider things, but when you factor in growth and time commitment, it just hasn’t been worth it recently
Yeah nah we ain't even on the same page here mate.

Top Bottom