Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Announcing the Grand Opening of TFSF Research and Development Division: Actual Science bitches

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Based on the success and positive feedback from last nights podcast, My supervisor @BLatta12 has requested I leverage my garage laboratory to start building some cool science vids for our YouTube channel and start building up our portfolio of technology and patents.

Now that I have the smart people in place to run the business I can do what I do best and build some shit.

Anyway, looking for requests on what kind of things we want to build? I think the first thing I am going to do is take a software defined radio and use it to track planes with Am/Fm radio waves and HD tv signals.

Thoughts? opinions? Go fuck yoreself?
Build a nice "go fuck yourself" - I'd like to see that bad boy in operation on the next podcast!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yep. I feel like they (some, anyway) are the modern day philosophers of old. Aristotle and Plato would‘ve written some absolutely killer sci-fi and fantasy if they had the knowledge of today.
That did already. Dig deep in your mind. Take your turn Ninja

Cre8ive

Founder
Looks like my garage. Can I have an R&D an too?
Many people and "science bitches" will die, or be horribly maimed and disfigured by sacrificing their lives to the advancement of god knows what at TSFS Research and Development Division.

Highly suggest you have a waiver employees must sign that is about one foot thick.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
*they aren't
I know they aren't but proof is needed. I've read several recent studies proving they aren't. It doesn't sway those invested in the scam. One more can't hurt.

Also, prove they retain CO2, which I demonstrated last year---scientifically---in my garage lab. It's why people who wear them all day go home with headaches, high BP, heart palpitations, mental confusion (also for believing anything about Wuhan) and more.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I know they aren't but proof is needed. I've read several recent studies proving they aren't. It doesn't sway those invested in the scam. One more can't hurt.

Also, prove they retain CO2, which I demonstrated last year---scientifically---in my garage lab. It's why people who wear them all day go home with headaches, high BP, heart palpitations, mental confusion (also for believing anything about Wuhan) and more.
Yep the CO2 damage plus the psychological damage to mental health. Such a price to pay for maybe just possibly preventing a virus with a 99% survival rate for the majority of the population

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Ver cool. Did you make a video or anything or just proved to yourself and the LAC crowd?
No video. For an obscene gov't grant at least equal to what we paid China to make Wuhan, I will.

I have used that device often to clear homes, businesses and other structures from thousands of pounds of poison gas I used to put inside their property. If several gov't agencies say it's sufficient to allow people back inside I figured my garage lab is a suitable place to experiment.

Cre8ive

Founder
Ohhhh yeah def could jam the shit out of drones
OMG! THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE! WE MUST STOP THIS INSANITY NOW! PUT YOUR MASK BACK ON! GET A FUCKING SHOT! HOLD YOUR BREATH AS MUCH AND AS LONG AS YOU CAN. THE DARK KNIGHT IS COMING FOR US ALL!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
1628802729977.jpeg
I’m going to be posting all my notes and step by step work on the Patron’s pub.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I blame masks and isolation on the rise in RSV in our kids across the country. But I don't know shit, just have some God given common sense. And seeing as 3/4 of the medical community has lost all semblance of common sense I consider myself a daggum expert!! haha SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom