Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Patron's Pub R&D Exclusive: HackRF Software Defined Radio Experiments

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I lost my job there for yelling at someone lol

Now I am strictly a radar analyst.
That is such bullshit unless you just flew off the handle for no reason. Yelling is a great motivator. I don't do it anymore but I always responded to a good Holler at me session bc I was pissed. People and all their fucking feelings

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
That is such bullshit unless you just flew off the handle for no reason. Yelling is a great motivator. I don't do it anymore but I always responded to a good Holler at me session bc I was pissed. People and all their fucking feelings
Yeah, it was between me and another guy I worked with a long time. I was reported by a seperate young guy and it got blown way out of proportion. I was out of the office dealing with personal stuff and all these decisions were made while I had no idea what was going on. Anywho, I’m in a really good spot where I am now, so all is good

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah, it was between me and another guy I worked with a long time. I was reported by a seperate young guy and it got blown way out of proportion. I was out of the office dealing with personal stuff and all these decisions were made while I had no idea what was going on. Anywho, I’m in a really good spot where I am now, so all is good
Hey man!
Fuck you
Phuck u?
Whichever or witchever?
@QuanChi
Lettuce demoralize the overgrown

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hey man!
Fuck you
Phuck u?
Whichever or witchever?
@QuanChi
Lettuce demoralize the overgrown
@QuanChi
You wanna weld in guntsvile? Il teach your dumb ass. No one involved. I need a gunner. I'll teach you to enjoy sparkles from the torch. Stick around we teach you how to destroy or up-lyft N go fer da cabbage

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@QuanChi if you're not a together nutcase than this job you can make it tough w us; im a testament. Ya need to be half Irish that is the min ulm pay ya 12 to talk to me and 13 to stfu and work you fucking nutz n futz

QuanChi

Elite
@QuanChi
You wanna weld in guntsvile? Il teach your dumb ass. No one involved. I need a gunner. I'll teach you to enjoy sparkles from the torch. Stick around we teach you how to destroy or up-lyft N go fer da cabbage
I appreciate the offer, but you couldn’t afford me :)

Top Bottom