Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Amazon show Outer Range::

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
Ok
5 and 6 are taking this to another level.

tillerson has a memory of a boy crawling out of the hole and touching what I suppose is a young tillerson. Was that royal crawling out of that hole?
Also, the bear responding with telepathy to autumn after she says yellow…

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
I think it did just enough to bring you back.
Perry’s wife’s not dead and comes back just as Perry throws himself into the hole.
The hole closes
Autumn is Amy
Royal is old AF
The Buffalo plague

I’ll watch the second season just to see where this thing is going

D

Deleted member 2886

Overall, I reckon it's a pretty good show aye.
Though I'm still slightly traumatized by the,...ah,...ultra creepy scenes of Billy & Autumn sing/slobbering all over each other! 🤣👍

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Overall I thought the story is pretty good. However the acting in some of the scenes is over the top.

- The constant singing by the youngest son.
- Mentioned above, the weird make out sessions between Autumn and Billy.
- The bad acting by Will Patton.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I just got caught up. Thanks for those that did spoilers.

Glad to see Royal not die and the granddaughter being somewhat alive.

Wish they’d have had some wrap up to them putting the farm up as collateral and the son throwing himself in the hole

Also, is Rachel mcadams the missing daughter in law??

TJHall1

Legendary
There's another show that they just put out called night sky. It has jk Simmons and cryptkeeper spacek. Started last night and seems to be very similar to outer range, minus the cattle ranches.

Sikness23245

Elite
I just got caught up. Thanks for those that did spoilers.

Glad to see Royal not die and the granddaughter being somewhat alive.

Wish they’d have had some wrap up to them putting the farm up as collateral and the son throwing himself in the hole

Also, is Rachel mcadams the missing daughter in law??
Thanks people for using spoilers and then doesn't use spoilers. :rolleyes:
:alien:

D

Deleted member 2886

just finished the season.. holy shit i got so many questions
Would ya recommend watching it?

Also,🍀🔥😁💨 let's say in comparison to 'Lost', with regard to unanswered questions/mysteries quality,...Where would ya rate it? (A[lright]) - (B[oring]) or (C[rap])?
magicut_1653208696587.png
(A)#'Lost' seasons №1-4 ="Jah", reasonably compelling & generally interesting overall.

(B)#'Lost' season №5 ="Meh", will watch, but only coz really blazed.

(C)#'Lost' season №6 ="Ugh, wtf is up with all this ghey magical cave 'n' nonsensical freshly showered/clothed people in a jungle island environment shit!?"
magicut_1653208783732.png
😂
magicut_1653208891355.png

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Would ya recommend watching i
considering 99.99% of current TV isn't worth it I'd actually recommended watching this one. well if you can get over the fact Sissy Spacek doesn't have a nose...its has alittle too much character development in the beginning but comes around toward the last 3 episodes. The actual concept is great that's what kept me watching

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
considering 99.99% of current TV isn't worth it I'd actually recommended watching this one. well if you can get over the fact Sissy Spacek doesn't have nose...its has alittle too much character development in the beginning but comes around toward the last 3 episodes. The actual concept is great that's what kept me watching
She looks like she's turning into Michael Jackson.

I haven’t seen rave reviews of severance on here, but my brother swears it’s the best show he’s ever watched. Watched the first couple episodes last night and I’m hooked
I wouldn't say it's the best show I've ever watched, but my wife and I really enjoyed it and we can't wait for season 2. If you're looking for something else to watch The Handsmaid's Tale on Hulu is very good.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
How many of these are kid friendly? I need to catch up on outer range
How old your kids? I see you from time to time looking for kid friendly stuff

Unfortunately, it seems like any show of value is not kid friendly these days

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
How old your kids? I see you from time to time looking for kid friendly stuff

Unfortunately, it seems like any show of value is not kid friendly these days

Yeah. That’s the problem we have. 10, 7, 5. We don’t freak over a little cursing but everything seems to be 16+ to MA and there are always sex scenes we don’t want to expose than to and then of course they have to put the gay and trans everywhere like it’s normal. I’ve basically given up on television and just listen to things that interest me online.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah. That’s the problem we have. 10, 7, 5. We don’t freak over a little cursing but everything seems to be 16+ to MA and there are always sex scenes we don’t want to expose than to and then of course they have to put the gay and trans everywhere like it’s normal. I’ve basically given up on television and just listen to things that interest me online.
I was watching Nathan for you (Comedy Central show) with one of my 7yo daughters on the couch. Seemed like a pretty harmless episode and they were trying to find someone with warts to give massages. They were talking to this guy and he said he’s had all kinds of warts. Mostly penis warts. I stopped the episode right away and told her not to tell her mom lol

It’s just a matter of time until the school calls me in for them saying inappropriate things

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Watch The Bear on Hulu. Best show I’ve seen in a while.
Gotta remember this one

It really seems there are a ton of good shows out and available these days across all platforms.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just finished season 1 of severance. Epic cliffhanger

Who would have known Apple TV would have a couple kick ass shows

Latest posts

Top Bottom