Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Am I the only one that has noticed?

catreaper

Master Baiter
The price for food is going thru the roof!

Went to the grocery store yesterday for the first time in a long time with my better half and was stunned at prices compared to 6 months ago.

Pedo Joe is screwing this country over big time!
You should start urban foraging. The number one secret food manufacturers don’t want you to know, is that all berries and mushrooms are in fact safe for consumption.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
4 kids and yes I’ve noticed the grocery bills going up for well over a year now. You don’t see nearly as many Buy One Get One or other types of sales and promotions. Everything is full price.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
You should start urban foraging. The number one secret food manufacturers don’t want you to know, is that all berries and mushrooms are in fact safe for consumption.
Like seriously you don’t want to get me started on this bro. I’m all about this dead serious

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Please do so. I'd be very interested to hear what they say about the situation.

The last i spoke to my buddy was when all this Covid shit first started happening. He said they would normally have 75-100 trucks going out on a given day and at the time they had closer to 135 trucks a day going out. So I think they are ready for any surges right now etc.

The price of groceries is like everything else right now, the cost is just higher. The reasons are multiple, but there is a lot of easy government money floating around so you have to pay people more to work. Supply constraints are real, people don't want to go to work for fear of Covid.

Inputs are higher along with disrupted supply chains and demand moving rapidly. All of that = inflation. Don't think its particular to the grocery business though.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Went to the grocery store yesterday for the first time in a long time with my better half and was stunned at prices compared to 6 months ago.

This is the first I’ve heard of it.

Has there been inflation in other goods and services too?

America 1st

Founder
Just dishonest goods/services like food, fuel and cryptocurrencies
I was reading the other day about the power outages all over Iran because of the Bitcoin mining.

Disturbing that people have to suffer because terrorists use crypto to try to bypass America.

It a shame about the gas, fuel, and food tho. I guess Americans are, literally, paying the price daily for allowing those voting machines into their states.

Last edited:

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

No you’re not the only one.

It’s getting absurd.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
There is a shortage of truck drivers to transport goods. They are also being hit with huge gas costs. Businesses can't get people to work for the reasons talked about. They are forced to pay overtime to those who want to work just to stay open. This is by design from your friends at OBiden, Obama and Company.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I was reading the other day about the power outages all over Iran because of the Bitcoin mining.

Disturbing that people have to suffer because terrorists use crypto to try to bypass America.

It a shame about the gas, fuel, and food tho. I guess Americans are, literally, paying the price daily for allowing those voting machines into their states.
hmmm the media who cried out an eye over soleimani is tying Bitcoin to the regime......

America 1st

Founder
hmmm the media who cried out an eye over soleimani is tying Bitcoin to the regime......
I haven’t really seen any media company speak on Bitcoin (altho I don’t watch much fake news) but when you get on Twitter or educate yoreself on Bitcoin it becomes pretty clear why Donald Trump calls it a scam.

It’s a truly disgusting negative product.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Went to Wild Fork yesterday to reload the freezer. Lady working three days she is raising prices almost every day. Their smoked salmon was $3.99, it’s now $7.99. I bought sea bass last week for $16.99 a lb, it’s now $24.99 a lb. crazy. Load up and prepare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom