Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Am I gonna get Covid ? I need some odds here...

RHT 3

Elite
The ex drops off son Sat morning. I have him all weekend .

Sun night she texts me saying she feels like death and can I watch him Monday for her. She gets a Covid test Monday and of course she's positive.

I get tested today along with my son. I'm negative, he's positive. FML. I can't unload him at her house because she went to the ER for possible pneumonia. He has no symptoms. Going tomorrow for the PCR in hopes he had a false positive.

So he's gonna be with me five days straight. Am I out of luck ? I really need to be free Thurs-Sun . Like, 5'9" strawberry blonde ready dammit.

Mind you, I've been exposed to Hep A, B, C, TB, HIV, AIDS, blood, urine, fecal matter, and anything else possible during my career. I may possibly be immune to everything by now.

Am I gonna get the covid and ruin my chance at some action this weekend ? Please say no.

TJHall1

Legendary

Sun night she texts me saying she feels like death and can I watch him Monday for her. She gets a Covid test Monday and of course she's positive.

I get tested today along with my son. I'm negative, he's positive. FML. I can't unload him at her house because she went to the ER for possible pneumonia. He has no symptoms. Going tomorrow for the PCR in hopes he had a false positive.

So he's gonna be with me five days straight. Am I out of luck ? I really need to be free Thurs-Sun . Like, 5'9" strawberry blonde ready dammit.

Mind you, I've been exposed to Hep A, B, C, TB, HIV, AIDS, blood, urine, fecal matter, and anything else possible during my career. I may possibly be immune to everything by now.

Am I gonna get the covid and ruin my chance at some action this weekend ? Please say no.
Even if you get it just go on as you normally would.

Westcoast24

Poster

Just wear a mask. Preferably a cloth one from American eagle. It’s better than the vaccine

RHT 3

Elite
Even if you get it just go on as you normally would.

Well the good news is the girl I'm hollering at has had covid and she says she immune for another 5 months lol.

So unless my ass is at deaths door or she gets reluctant I am there man !!!!!

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder

Mask up and doggy style. Think outside the box OP.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder

Did you just admit to being a murse. Holy fuck.

Top Bottom