Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Aiden Hutchinson folks…

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anderson: 91 Tackles, 31.5 TFLs, 15.5 Sacks
-Hutchinson: 58 Tackles, 15.5 TFLs, 14 Sacks
It's not close.
Here is the ultimate retardation:

Jordan Davis, a defensive tackle for Georgia, won the award (Bednarik)

Davis totaled 28 tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, two sacks, and one quarterback hurry.

An obese DL that can only play two plays before he is completely gassed and has to run to the sideline to refuel with a cheeseburger before he gets back out there

Davis totaled 28 tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, two sacks, and one quarterback hurry.

An obese DL that can only play two plays before he is completely gassed and has to run to the sideline to refuel with a cheeseburger before he gets back out there
Wow I wasn’t aware that was Jordan Davis stats. He’s a beast but that’s not very impressive. It’s not like Georgia fans to overhype

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
He’s a great pass rusher. MSU ran directly at him so I imagine he needs to work on his run defense. He killed our tackle on the pass though.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Hahaha. Jealy much? There is not doubt Jordan Davis was the best defensive player in the country. Y’all won, cling to that.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I’ll be honest, my judgement was just coming in based on stats. A lot of times it’s the DLs job to absorb blocks which doesn’t show up in the star column
He doesn’t get credit for all of the double teams he pulled that freed up others. I don’t get hung up on individual awards. I do think he was the best, but that kid the op poster looked good. I guess we will see on Saturday.

Hahaha. Jealy much? There is not doubt Jordan Davis was the best defensive player in the country. Y’all won, cling to that.

His stats say the opposite. He was good against inferior opponents, which was all but one team. He didn’t anything
against bama but gasp for air. He’s good but he is overhyped for what he accomplished, which wasn’t much. He may be the best interior lineman in the country, at best, but to say he’s the best defensive player in the country is only something a delusion Dawg fan would say. Which is all of them

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
His stats say the opposite. He was good against inferior opponents, which was all but one team. He didn’t nothing against bama but gasp for air. He’s good but he is overhyped for what he accomplished, which wasn’t much.
Well then what do BAMA’s show bc you weren’t very good against Aub, Arkansas, Tennessee, or Florida…..who we beat the shit out of and were the inferior teams you spoke about…..plus LSU sucks ass….and you lost the 5 loss quiting ATM Faggies.

So all yore stats are BS too as the same opponent can’t be inferior for one gauge and great for another…..but yore a Bammer so let’s make this easy for you.

Davis’ stats would be similar to yore best if we had yore shitty defense. See ours dominated the teams you struggled with, which meant most days ended in the 2nd-3 qrt.

Now if you wanna discuss offensive numbers im sure (even with yore defense providing an advantage) yore stats destroy our because we now have grabbed to proud GT baton and embrace having the worst offense in all of football!

You thin skinned Bammers need to learn to embrace the suck (of yore defense) as it will make you invincible. 🤣

Either way take it easy on our downsy Corch if we play next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom