Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Africa never ceases to amaze an angel appeared in a church

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Between the ghosts, the farting on the face, and the shaving of pubes video that was going around a couple weeks ago ...... there is some weird shit going on in African churches!

@Emma tenywa @Martin do y'all attend church? Give us some insight here!

Last edited:

Emma tenywa

Elite
Between the ghosts, the farting on the face, and the shaving of pubes video that was going around a couple weeks ago ...... their is some weird shit going on in African churches!

@Emma tenywa @Martin do y'all attend church? Give us some insight here!
I do go for prayers, but i prefer traditional churches to these born again and charismatic christian churches. Here in Africa, the moment you claim to do miracles and show some off live on tv or video, your church will be full to capacity within one month, the moment you preach financial breakthrough and get some people to come and testify, ooh a few days and you will be a big pastor with a big church. Here most people technically don't go to churches for spiritual healing and comfort. They go for miracles and such. And you find that these born again Christian churches are mostly filled with low and middle income earners who can easily be lied to with financial miracles and prophesies and are usually situated on outskirts of towns and cities. Where they mostly live

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I do go for prayers, but i prefer traditional churches to these born again and charismatic christian churches. Here in Africa, the moment you claim to do miracles and show some off live on tv or video, your church will be full to capacity within one month, the moment you preach financial breakthrough and get some people to come and testify, ooh a few days and you will be a big pastor with a big church. Here most people technically don't go to churches for spiritual healing and comfort. They go for miracles and such. And you find that these born again Christian churches are mostly filled with low and middle income earners who can easily be lied to with financial miracles and prophesies and are usually situated on outskirts of towns and cities. Where they mostly live
Super interesting, thanks for the commentary!

Latest posts

Top Bottom