Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Wokian, Normie and Sage respond to the News #1

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Crootn.com interviewed Wendy Woke who dived deep into the outer limits of cognitive genius, opining, “White America is literally exterminating people of color. We must burn down the inner cities so white America pays for it’s sins. I’m planning on going to the peaceful protests and staking my ground at the local Planned Parenthood to ensure the freedom fighters don’t mistake it for a sadistic and murderous factory like those of Dollar Tree, Target, Jiffy Lube, etc"

Ned Normie had some different thoughts cautioning, “against burning, looting and murdering in the shadows of a PANDEMIC. Overall it seems like an appropriate response, I just don’t want everyone to get Covid. I’ll be rooting for the black families when I watch Family Feud from now on.”

In stark contrast to Wendy and Ned, Solomon the Sage questioned the motives of Ms. Tliab and the wisdom of her words. More persuasively, he wondered, “why are police pulling people over for air fresheners? Are there certain powerful forces fixated on a race war? Do Black Lives Matter to the Crips and the Bloods? Would avaricious psychopaths exploit and possibly create events to foment a race war?”

These are the thoughts and sentiments of a few Americans, which one is most like you?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Crootn.com interviewed Wendy Woke who dived deep into the outer limits of cognitive genius, opining, “White America is literally exterminating people of color. We must burn down the inner cities so white America pays for it’s sins. I’m planning on going to the peaceful protests and staking my ground at the local Planned Parenthood to ensure the freedom fighters don’t mistake it for a sadistic and murderous factory like those of Dollar Tree, Target, Jiffy Lube, etc"

Ned Normie had some different thoughts cautioning, “against burning, looting and murdering in the shadows of a PANDEMIC. Overall it seems like an appropriate response, I just don’t want everyone to get Covid. I’ll be rooting for the black families when I watch Family Feud from now on.”

In stark contrast to Wendy and Ned, Solomon the Sage questioned the motives of Ms. Tliab and the wisdom of her words. More persuasively, he wondered, “why are police pulling people over for air fresheners? Are there certain powerful forces fixated on a race war? Do Black Lives Matter to the Crips and the Bloods? Would avaricious psychopaths exploit and possibly create events to foment a race war?”

These are the thoughts and sentiments of a few Americans, which one is most like you?
I’m definitely Wendy Woke. I like where you are going with this

Top Bottom