Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Whole Story

libertyhood

Poster
Approximately 12,000 attended the 4th 1858 debate between Abraham Lincoln and Stephen A. Douglas in Charleston Illinois. Lincoln explained his views on race in answer to Douglas charge that Lincoln favored racial equality. The following text of the opening speech by Lincoln leaves no doubt about his belief.
" I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]-that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. "​
Read the enter debate transcript here

Rube Reaper

Elite
This is always what confuses me most about yanks.

If your greatest president ever, according to most historians, and one of the greatest people your nation has ever produced is this unapologetically racist why gaslight everyone else and say that the US isn’t a racist country? Why act like every fiber of yank life isn’t built on a foundation of racism when it so clearly is?

Just lean into who you are, admit you have a lot of work to do, and start fixing the plethora of wrongs you all have to right.

A good start would be having all yank education built on a foundation of Critical Race Theory.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
This is always what confuses me most about yanks.

If your greatest president ever, according to most historians, and one of the greatest people your nation has ever produced is this unapologetically racist why gaslight everyone else and say that the US isn’t a racist country? Why act like every fiber of yank life isn’t built on a foundation of racism when it so clearly is?

Just lean into who you are, admit you have a lot of work to do, and start fixing the plethora of wrongs you all have to right.

A good start would be having all yank education built on a foundation of Critical Race Theory.
1669260375689.gif

catreaper

Master Baiter
Approximately 12,000 attended the 4th 1858 debate between Abraham Lincoln and Stephen A. Douglas in Charleston Illinois. Lincoln explained his views on race in answer to Douglas charge that Lincoln favored racial equality. The following text of the opening speech by Lincoln leaves no doubt about his belief.
" I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]-that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. "​
Read the enter debate transcript here
This truly could have been signed “Joe Biden” and I wouldn’t have raised an eyebrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom