Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A man named Steve changed the world - his three lessons.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Only one other man could wear the shoes of Steve Jobs...

Elon Musk.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
That's the man who will change the world more than anyone person in this entire century demonstrating why he will - he could give a shit what anyone thinks about him and that is exactly why he will soon eclipse all entrepreneurs that have ever lived.
I take it you are a Steve Jobs fan 😎

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
That's the man who will change the world more than anyone person in this entire century demonstrating why he will - he could give a shit what anyone thinks about him and that is exactly why he will soon eclipse all entrepreneurs that have ever lived.

Maybe, maybe not.
If I've learned anything the last 18 months, nothing is as it seems.

I provided that video b/c it caught me by surprise when I first saw it. Which led me back to nothing is as it seems.

I hope you're right and Musk does unbelievable positive things for the world.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Maybe, maybe not.
If I've learned anything the last 18 months, nothing is as it seems.

I provided that video b/c it caught me by surprise when I first saw it. Which led me back to nothing is as it seems.

I hope you're right and Musk does unbelievable positive things for the world.
In my opinion Musk already is. Never before has one man gone head to head with the largest product categories in the world and beat them at their own game IN A RIDICULOUSLY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME!.

First - Space X - NASA is kissing his ass. Next - TESLA - Toyota was the most valuable automotive company in the world, BUT NO LONGER - Tesla is number one. Musk has a mind, ferocious will power and an unstoppable work ethic and drive to overcome obstacles that would have crushed other men. He is a formidable genius mind that is simply stronger that any other human I have ever encountered.

I read the book "Elon" and I have read the book "Jobs" and dozens and dozens of historical books on great leaders from George Washington, Tesla, Edison and Abraham Lincoln to Winston Churchill and Mahatma Gandhi. They all stand tall on the rocky shoals of history, but nobody cast a shadow on the event horizon like Elon Musk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom