Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump and abortion and trannys

Trump has completely changed his stance on abortion, now wanting to kill babies even further along. He also won’t take a stance on even saying what a man or woman is.

The “alphas” of this board are just going to completely ignore this?

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
IDK or care about abortion. But Trump always struck me as “a mouth is a mouth” kind of guy, so the tranny stuff doesn’t surprise me at all.

IDK or care about abortion. But Trump always struck me as “a mouth is a mouth” kind of guy, so the tranny stuff doesn’t surprise me at all.
The thing about abortion is he has done a complete 180. He’s gone from anti abortion to now he’s thinking maybe abortion at 4+ months is ok. He’s pulling a politician move, even tho he’s not supposed to be one.
Also, if you can’t say a man is a man and a woman is a woman and there are 2 genders then you have no business leading this country. Is he developing the same mental illness that makes men think they’re little girls?

None of the “please fuck me donald” posters will reply to this because they have no answer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom