Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A couple interesting articles about impacts of corporate woke tactics

casfoto

Poster

The attached is an excellent article by Glen Greenwald on the quest by corporations to acquire more power through dubious methods. Quite surprising are the methods the CIA and Britians GCHQ in pushing the virtues of different sexuality..... at any rate take a look.

Also an article by Joe Loungo (Gold, Goats and Guns) that just came out " Woke A Cola," the destruction of one of the most solid brands ever. Because of their message "to be less white" in their trianing classes it has backfired and 70% of the population (whites) are not buying their products. Why would I buy any Coke product when they just labled me a rascist. They are doing serious backpeddling but the fact is that the stupidity of trying to virtual signal just backfired in their face. Corporations should know better in trying to get into politics...why should they ...they already own the government. For an interesting read go to his site and check his article.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJHall1

Legendary
DefiniteBetterKinkajou-max-1mb.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@casphoto - excellent articles. It is amazing how a large corporation such as Coca-Cola can put themselves on a path of idiocy. In their rush to be a perfect exemplar of political correctness they have shown themselves to be feckless. I am reading Jordan Peterson's new book called "Beyond Order - 12 More Rules for Life."

Peterson is still a practicing clinical psychologists and he tells the story of one of his patients, a professional woman who told him that the corporation she worked for was now conducting regular meetings to ferret out words or phrases that could be considered racist, regardless of whether or not anyone had complained.

The most egregious example was that they decided to not use the term "flip chart" because it could possibly offend a Philipino and the changed the name of flip chart to "writing block" - unreal. Ignorance can be fixed, but stupid is forever. She soon left the corporation.

Top Bottom