Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3 gorges dam. Who had 10/21?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
3fjcke498vf11.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Found this. Apparently it happened a couple days ago. Strange there is no one covering this Xhineese tragedy

Around Xiping. Has to be more than 9800 people. There is no stopping something like this

Praise

Elite

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm not ready to say it happened but I won't not just dimiss it either

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Well that does look the same.

Unfortunately, yes it does. And I absolutely agree with what you said about it hurting the bad guys and I would rather see this as real. Not trying to be a dick I’ve just been bummed out too many times with stories that end up not being true.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Unfortunately, yes it does. And I absolutely agree with what you said about it hurting the bad guys and I would rather see this as real. Not trying to be a dick I’ve just been bummed out too many times with stories that end up not being true.
I knew you weren't being a dick. And if you were I'd still be ok. I'm not big on feelings getting hurt. The crazy part is, I am finding a shitload of articles about cracks in dam and flooding all in the past week.
Assuming this is not true, why stage this now?and to what purpose

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I knew you weren't being a dick. And if you were I'd still be ok. I'm not big on feelings getting hurt. The crazy part is, I am finding a shitload of articles about cracks in dam and flooding all in the past week.
Assuming this is not true, why stage this now?and to what purpose
That's all true, and I read that tens of thousands of homes have been destroyed. .

But if it were to actually fail, it would be a catastrophe that silicon valley and msm couldn't even begin to hide. The deaths would be in tens or hundreds of millions, and the economic loss would be incalculable.

Jtrain80

Legendary
One of the most interesting classes I took in college was a senior/4000 level humanities class about food, health, and the environment. The lady teaching it was married to an engineer that worked internationally directly for governments. Very well informed and she had a burning hatred for the CCP.

An entire hr was devoted to the 3 gorges dam and the humanitarian catastrophe created by the Chinese government building it.

The government had to displace a million people to build. Hey, why not use them for the labor also? They promised them housing afterwards, then told them they were on their own.

Top Bottom