Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 Election Fraud, Republicans in Name Only (RINOS), and Political Shenanigans Past and Present

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

Arizona Informer Channel
Maricopa County Board of Supervisors is holding a meeting today, September 17th at 4:45 p.m., to discuss possible action regarding election subpoena, compliance and litigation

🔗 MCBOS Agenda

Live video feeds will be available on-line at:

http://www.Maricopa.Gov,

http://www.Maricopa.Gov/324, or

GotoWebinar.com using webinar ID 937-976-171

To listen by telephone, dial (562) 247-8422, when prompted enter Audio Access code 593-869-463, then # at the prompt for the PIN

Meetings will not be active until the time and date of the meeting. Additional information or instructions will also be detailed on the Clerk of the Board’s website, www.Maricopa.Gov/324.

Also, MCBOS public meetings are usually streamed on the Maricopa County YouTube channel.
t.me/azinformer/3215

75.9K viewsedited Sep 16 at 15:55

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Update. The audit will be released next Friday on the 24th at 1 p.m. in the Senate chambers. The Senate Gallery will be open to the public.

denn

Legendary
Founder
So basically they will continue to stonewall and fight the subpoena in court. This will also be true of the funds being threatened with withholding. My prediction is that the county will hand over something that does not incriminate them and they will eventually have their budget funds released to them.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
So basically they will continue to stonewall and fight the subpoena in court. This will also be true of the funds being threatened with withholding. My prediction is that the county will hand over something that does not incriminate them and they will eventually have their budget funds released to them.

It will be interesting to see what they say at today's meeting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom