Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 Election Fraud, Republicans in Name Only (RINOS), and Political Shenanigans Past and Present

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
cc04192d98fd66b2.jpg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I agree, however this time I think they blew their wad.
Feels like they pulled out everything to make this happen to buy some breathing room from BDD.

I was pretty confident in AZ, PA, and Wisconsin making changes but wasn’t sure GA had the will to go all the way.

After today if feels like we are going to get all four straightened out for 2022 & and the future.

If we could get MI, TX, NV I’d be a pig in shit.

@Truth Wrangler is doin the Lord’s work ITT. Keep it up my fellow frogman.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

Top Cybersecurity Author Kim Zetter On Election Hacking (February 7, 2020)​

Kim Zetter, a top cybersecurity author featured in the NYT, VICE, Washington Post, WIRED, and Motherboard, gives a presentation on the multiple ways hackers can compromise the cellular modems used by voting-machine companies. (February 7, 2020)

Last edited:

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

Chris Krebs, the former director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), spoke to 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley about the recent election, and explained how the widespread use of paper ballot records gave him great faith in the election’s integrity.

Krebs was famously fired by President Donald Trump over Twitter for the unforgivable sin of releasing a report calling the 2020 election the “most secure in American history.”

Krebs, a lifelong Republican, joined the Department of Homeland Security in 2017, and Trump appointed him to lead the newly-created agency CISA in 2018.

Makes me seethe too!

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

Miz Donna thoughts after above event with Seth Keshel...

The numbers are not adding up. Amy brought Cathy Latham up at the end. Cathy works with Kandiss Taylor's campaign. They found fraud in 157 out of 159 counties. She also mentioned a sealed affidavit in one of the ongoing cases. It is from a hacker who was able to hack into the Dominion system. She said the judge sealed the affidavit because he said if the people of Georgia knew what was in that affidavit, they would take to the streets. I personally want to know more about that case. More is coming out every single day. Have courage. And pray.

Last edited:
Top Bottom