Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 Election Fraud, Republicans in Name Only (RINOS), and Political Shenanigans Past and Present

TTUcamper

Elite

I would be willing to bet a lot of money that people as high up as governor know exactly what happens with the voting machines. I have no doubt Abbot is very aware as are the people around him. hindsight 20/20 it's obviously been happening for years and has to be an open secret to the guys who run in those circles. If you are watching your numbers carefully it's not even hard to pick out obvious abnormalities.

Stable Genius

Poster
I would be willing to bet a lot of money that people as high up as governor know exactly what happens with the voting machines. I have no doubt Abbot is very aware as are the people around him. hindsight 20/20 it's obviously been happening for years and has to be an open secret to the guys who run in those circles. If you are watching your numbers carefully it's not even hard to pick out obvious abnormalities.
Abbott is a piece of swamp trash. I will be voting for Huffines/West in the primary.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom