Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 Election Fraud, Republicans in Name Only (RINOS), and Political Shenanigans Past and Present

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
texas-heat-map.jpg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
IMG_3313-1.jpg

Ohio is the tell.

The margin was too wide here for them to even attempt the steal. In not doing so it showed what the numbers would really look like everywhere else.

You don’t win Ohio by 8 1/2 % then lose Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands of votes....

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Hello and let me welcome you to the Free Speech Forum. I’m @absoluteUnit and I’m kind of a big deal here. Just let me know if you need anything and I’ll get in touch with the management
Weim720 was with me 100% on the Rivals tMB. The first time I was banned Weim started another thread on Election Fraud Central 2.0 and he was able to continue posting from his research and i was able to message him posts that I found. It worked until i was banned a 2nd time for "spamming" over a 100 posts per day. That was a 30 day ban and they also banned me from logging on tMB to keep me from messaging him and others that followed the thread. Others have also moved to this board and we will continue to work to expose the fraud of the 2020 election. We want the truth!

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Weim720 was with me 100% on the Rivals tMB. The first time I was banned Weim started another thread on Election Fraud Central 2.0 and he was able to continue posting from his research and i was able to message him posts that I found. It worked until i was banned a 2nd time for "spamming" over a 100 posts per day. That was a 30 day ban and they also banned me from logging on tMB to keep me from messaging him and others that followed the thread. Others have also moved to this board and we will continue to work to expose the fraud of the 2020 election. We want the truth!
I’ve got a “special” set of skills so if I can do anything to help let me know. I like your work

Sikness23245

Elite

I'm glad af you're here. One thing this board is missing is consistent news posts. This thread is amazing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom