Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

14-Year-Old Dies after Falling from Orlando ‘Free Fall’ Ride

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Video of fall

Why didn't he start screaming like a banshee once he felt he was not properly strapped in? He even told his buds to speak to his parents if he died on the ride? Sorry for him, but something is missing?

Ponder

Poster
My Observations:

For interests sake - it does appear that the stature of this young mans body was in fact too large looking at the still image I took from online video.

Whilst others are content to grasp the bars of what I think is referred to as the seat belt? ... the young man in question seem to be grappling with the lower part of in constraints/seatbelt?

SEATBELT-1.png

It may not be obvious at first to those responsible for the ride, however I'll time stamp where suddenly AS the ride lifts off ... where then attendants cry out to the boy on the left (as the boy is on the left from where the audio/dialogue is coming from) "Hey you check the seat belt on the left side - Seat Belt - Seat Belt!

TIME STAMP

Note/Fact* At this point the the attendants are aware of a rider who is not strapped in. The ride continues to climb and is not stopped.

RIP 🤛

TJHall1

Legendary
My Observations:

For interests sake - it does appear that the stature of this young mans body was in fact too large looking at the still image I took from online video.

Whilst others are content to grasp the bars of what I think is referred to as the seat belt? ... the young man in question seem to be grappling with the lower part of in constraints/seatbelt?

SEATBELT-1.png

It may not be obvious at first to those responsible for the ride, however I'll time stamp where suddenly AS the ride lifts off ... where then attendants cry out to the boy on the left (as the boy is on the left from where the audio/dialogue is coming from) "Hey you check the seat belt on the left side - Seat Belt - Seat Belt!

TIME STAMP

Note/Fact* At this point the the attendants are aware of a rider who is not strapped in. The ride continues to climb and is not stopped.

RIP 🤛
Screenshot_20220327-192629_Chrome.jpg

TJHall1

Legendary
My Observations:

SEATBELT-1.png

TIME STAMP

RIP 🤛
I don't think there were seat belts on this ride. The girl at the beginning of the video asks the worker why there isn't.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
icon20park_1557415629608.png_7239973_ver1.0.jpg
Sad. They just finished building this thing. It was under construction last time I was out that way a couple months ago. I hate going on the Orlando eye there but my kids always want to go. I think I’m done riding rides there.

It’s the red thing. I thought somebody might die on the blue spinning swing thing. Can’t imagine why anybody would ride it.

TJHall1

Legendary
Man that is awful. Reminds
ME Of that slide in Ohio where the kid got decapitated about 5 years ago.

Wonder if that ride will ever see the light of day again?
Nope. I think they 86ed that thing. If I'm not mistaken it was in Kansas city, made by a German guy, and the kid was a state reps son or something like that. The explanation was absolutely ridiculous, like the seatbelts were velcroed or some shit like that.

TJHall1

Legendary
Man that is awful. Reminds
ME Of that slide in Ohio where the kid got decapitated about 5 years ago.

Wonder if that ride will ever see the light of day again?
Here's the story. Before they opened the ride there was footage of test runs with sandbags where the rafts went over a hump and launched way off the slide.

TJHall1

Legendary
icon20park_1557415629608.png_7239973_ver1.0.jpg
Sad. They just finished building this thing. It was under construction last time I was out that way a couple months ago. I hate going on the Orlando eye there but my kids always want to go. I think I’m done riding rides there.

It’s the red thing. I thought somebody might die on the blue spinning swing thing. Can’t imagine why anybody would ride it.
You couldn't pay me to go on that swing. I dunno about that one but the one in des Moines looks like the chains are the equivalent to a dog chain in the back yard.. the whoore went on it. Nope, fuck that, not me. I did the space shot and coasters, but not that thing.

Rube Reaper

Elite
He’s dead. I doubt his being Black is a factor in any way.
It will be a factor in the damages his family receives since that privileged white ass hole decided not to check his restraints properly because he was a person of colour.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
It will be a factor in the damages his family receives since that privileged white ass hole decided not to check his restraints properly because he was a person of colour.

I heard that the chain checker was a good boy who wouldn’t hurt a fly. He
was getting ready to start college.

Latest posts

Top Bottom