Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Mungri

Elite
Who da fuq?

Why would your account get deleted on a Pree Sfeech forum?

Also I and people rightly think I am crazy ...

OPs post history makes me look like the most sane person on this planet, wow. What a literal mess of a human.

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
Also my curiosity sparks at the OPs claim of being a part of a music production company - specifically 'Hip Hop' or as I like to refer to such - 'Shit Pop'.

I often wondered, how do such single and simple minded philistines respond to genuine artistry where a writer / composer can write in any style, and produce an album with multiple genres of music?

'We like the shit pop track but the rest is crap'

'We like the ballad but the rest is crap'

'We like the metal track but the rest is crap'.

Pure typical philistinistic garbage people.

TheFiend

Poster
@TheFiend is this one of your mates?
Well, yeah, I reckon he is.
Dunno what he thinks though, since we lost contact a few months back after I...ahh😅kinda got into a spot of hotwater over some retarded "hate speechies" horseshit.

He's obviously a full blown feral fucker in a lot of ways—and deliberately so—butt...under it all, he is actually cool as fuck...when he feels like it.

I realize he is actively antagonistic towards basically everyone all the time and that many here are extremely triggered by him...🤭& probably also still pissed because of the ease by which he'd casually troll baited—then run circles round, ragdolling—a bunch of ya'z a while back—😂for fun.

The weirdest thing though, is that I have been afforded a degree of insight into his pov as well as into tfsf members povs, and believe it or not... despite any subjective differences...😎ya'll actually have a shitload more in common than ya'z seem to be aware of. I'm not kidding either.

If ya'll were ever to get along, or at least afforded each other the basic respect such that Notorious Outlaw could be accepted into our tfsf community rather than just being treated like an outsider....🤣holy fuckin' shit this place would become nightmarishly entertaining.

Ya'll tfsf assholes love taking the piss and being smartasses near ceaselessly for some unknown-(to me)-reason...and tbh ya'll are surprisingly fuckin' good at it too.
So although this next bit may seem insulting, its actually a compliment. Coz...😄...Notorious Outlaw, on his own, is-(whenever he feels like it)-somehow even better at pisstaking smartassery than anyone else here, both individually & collectively.
Y'all would be unstoppable as a team.

😏Oh, lastly, ya know that clownish fuckknuckle -TheResister right.
Earlier this year @nzfsf he arrogantly picked a fight with Notorious Outlaw....and...😂it definitely didn't go well for TheResister.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Dunno what he thinks though, since we lost contact a few months back after I...ahh😅kinda got into a spot of hotwater over some retarded "hate speechies" horseshit.

He's obviously a full blown feral fucker in a lot of ways—and deliberately so—butt...under it all, he is actually cool as fuck...when he feels like it.

I realize he is actively antagonistic towards basically everyone all the time and that many here are extremely triggered by him...🤭& probably also still pissed because of the ease by which he'd casually troll baited—then run circles round, ragdolling—a bunch of ya'z a while back—😂for fun.

The weirdest thing though, is that I have been afforded a degree of insight into his pov as well as into tfsf members povs, and believe it or not... despite any subjective differences...😎ya'll actually have a shitload more in common than ya'z seem to be aware of. I'm not kidding either.

If ya'll were ever to get along, or at least afforded each other the basic respect such that Notorious Outlaw could be accepted into our tfsf community rather than just being treated like an outsider....🤣holy fuckin' shit this place would become nightmarishly entertaining.

Ya'll tfsf assholes love taking the piss and being smartasses near ceaselessly for some unknown-(to me)-reason...and tbh ya'll are surprisingly fuckin' good at it too.
So although this next bit may seem insulting, its actually a compliment. Coz...😄...Notorious Outlaw, on his own, is-(whenever he feels like it)-somehow even better at pisstaking smartassery than anyone else here, both individually & collectively.

Earlier this year @nzfsf he arrogantly picked a fight with Notorious Outlaw....and...😂it definitely didn't go well for TheResister.
I like you…. Errr, ahhhh… I think, mate!

Mungri

Elite
😂Ohh bro, ya gonna have to bring yo A game if he drops in again otherwise he'll just casually turf ya down the stairs like last time...🤣gott dang that shit was hilarious!

Lord, lol, I'd wreck and destroy him in any conversational challenge. I'd wreck anyone. Fucking AI brain of mine, ... 'Seek, target, acquire new conversation dominance target, destroy'.

My power is idgaf what anyone thinks or says about me lulz. Anyone who gets the privilege of speaking to me IRL, immediately becomes my thrall.

Mungri

Elite
Also I'm not from Earth.

I now identify as a starseed.

I am a beyond humanely capable alien ... An aliens soul was reincarnated inside me.

I exist to fix humanity, and help bring it to new heights, my heights.

Or like, I'm just an aspie with a gifted gob, what do I know.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Lord, lol, I'd wreck and destroy him in any conversational challenge. I'd wreck anyone. Fucking AI brain of mine, ... 'Seek, target, acquire new conversation dominance target, destroy'.

My power is idgaf what anyone thinks or says about me lulz. Anyone who gets the privilege of speaking to me IRL, immediately becomes my thrall.
I would pay $20 admission to watch you two sling shit at each other

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

I think it’s cool he swung by

Mungri

Elite
Pretty sure chingchong could pwn the retard OP anyday ... In fact a 5 year old schoolgirl throwing a temper tantrum could.

Retards who exist in a permanent state of negativity are too easy to push, their ego so fragile.

Any asian, east or south raised by narc tiger parents would destroy you smooth brained mayo crackers. We're literally the masters of maximum emotional damage.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Who da fuq?

Why would your account get deleted on a Pree Sfeech forum?

Also I and people rightly think I am crazy ...

OPs post history makes me look like the most sane person on this planet, wow. What a literal mess of a human.
The normies had a meeting. We put you at #2

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

He's always been nice as far as I can tell.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

FIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHTFIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHT

Mungri

Elite
Man, ya know things are serious whenever you don't bother with the comedic asian schtick.
I'm surprised you're still upset about the ragdolling ya got. Actually figured you'd take it on the chin...😂 unlike BurntJ.

My favourite one was a funny Korean comic on YouTube using a 'Pwease, my dad is Kim Jong Un ... I will have you sent to Korean Gulag if you don't shut up bitch' or some such.

Which I adapted into a 'I make Bin Laden look like a 5 year old schoolgirl' schtick.

Unfortunately I'm nowhere funny enough nor can come up with enough jokes for such or stand up - in the UK, Romesh Ranganathan is one of my idols - such a perfect voice and racial comedy when he does it.

Also all the stupid Americans in the comments saying shit like 'How does an Indian speak such good English' (Nvm that hes Sri Lankan).

Mungri

Elite
Honestly it does suck being a typically scrawny ectomorphic asian with a functional gob.

Anyone lays a finger on me I die.

I've invented a new term - 'Human chihuahua syndrome', my stupid brain doesn't realise how weak and pathetic I am and just goes BARK BARK BARK WOOF WOOF GROWL' at everything fucking hell.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Man, ya know things are serious whenever you don't bother with the comedic asian schtick.
I'm surprised you're still upset about the ragdolling ya got. Actually figured you'd take it on the chin...😂 unlike BurntJ.
Very true. If chongdong isn't using L for R shit is real

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Whatever circle jerk you an old South Park had at my expense must have been super gay dude. Bet you guys were listening to his raps. Ror

TheFiend

Poster
Whatever circle jerk you an old South Park had at my expense must have been super gay dude. Bet you guys were listening to his raps. Ror
😄Nah I was too busy with admin shit, didn't even know ya'll had been sluggin' it out over here until afterwards.

Hope you aren't taking this personally aye man, coz I definitely wasn't laughing at you, neither then nor now.

Objectively, those two threads in which ya'll were scappin', are...😂genuinely fucking hilarious mate!

*Edit: the two threads I'm talking about, were posted under-(I think was)-his first tfsf account.

Last edited:
Top Bottom