Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

🏀 Post your Final 4 prediction: March madness thread

PleasureMoose

Legendary

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It's amazing what Chris Beard has done in Austin in a few short months considering the shit show he inherited from Shaka. Completely turned the roster over. I'm actually cautiously optimistic about the season.
Whered Shaka end up? He was the king for a little while. I didn't realize they took a shkt last year. I didn't watch any sports during wuflu

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Whered Shaka end up? He was the king for a little while. I didn't realize they took a shkt last year. I didn't watch any sports during wuflu
images

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

denn

Legendary
Founder
He made his name by playing full court hack fest and shooting layups.
Exactly, and any coach in college hoops can do that. He was basically coaching pick up team that could press and play physical enough that actual skill wasn't as necessary. JMO and I also do think Shaka was one of the most overrated coaching prospects in a while.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Exactly, and any coach in college hoops can do that. He was basically coaching pick up team that could press and play physical enough that actual skill wasn't as necessary. JMO and I also do think Shaka was one of the most overrated coaching prospects in a while.
Clemson fans thought Shaka was the second coming for a while. Luckily we missed on him. Although, for Clemson basketball there is not much luck. 😂

TJHall1

Legendary
What’s going on with the Hawkeyes this year?
Their coach is a moron who refuses to teach defense. They have a 9th year shooting guard who is a yuuuge faggot. They have zero big men so they will get their dicks kicked in once big 10 play starts. The coach starts his son at wing because he knows how to entry pass to the post and shoots about 7% from three and 16% from the field. His other son starts, is 6'9 and weighs 84 pounds. Their best shooter is a 5'6 walkon who would unload from half court on the regular if he played normal minutes. They'll score 100 a game but give up 130. Will prolly finish bottom 5 of big ten.

Top Bottom