Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Youtube censorship is biased based on politics

MalO

Elite

This doctor dared to post a video regarding a politician in the UK.

Now I don't know who that politician is, or if they are left wing or right wing, but Youtube blocked his video with the reason "medical misinformation" and when he appealed it, they rejected the appeal.

He now has a strike on his account - I'm guessing three strikes and his channel is shut down?

This is bullshit. I don't care if he is liberal or conservative. Using fake bullshit reasons to silence people is wrong. Google owns Youtube now, so it's really Google who is behind this.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

This doctor dared to post a video regarding a politician in the UK.

Now I don't know who that politician is, or if they are left wing or right wing, but Youtube blocked his video with the reason "medical misinformation" and when he appealed it, they rejected the appeal.

He now has a strike on his account - I'm guessing three strikes and his channel is shut down?

This is bullshit. I don't care if he is liberal or conservative. Using fake bullshit reasons to silence people is wrong. Google owns Youtube now, so it's really Google who is behind this.
While I agree with you......John has NO CASE as he is European and that falls under the EU who DOESN'T have free speech. You are right that google OWNS YouTube BUT that has NO BEARING here as Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc all have to follow EU laws when being used by Europeans.

Basically you would be in favor of people being able to live by their home countries laws.....while living in foreign countries??? Looks like we found Brittney Griners burner account........

Latest posts

Top Bottom