Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your huntch for your team

You a Kansas state bandwagon guy now?
Wildcat since I was born in the wheat field right outside my grandfathers home in Kansas.
You faggots are in for a rough one. Venables: great d coordinator. Horrible fucking head coach. You dumbfucks shoulda seen that coming. And then you’re gonna get absolutely ass raped by the likes of Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, and Vanderbilt in the sec conference. Better get some murder, deadly car crashes, etc going down in that desert of oklahoma to fit in.

Shouldn’t be tough tho, as the Oklahoma City/Norman area is turning to complete shit (okc has been shit for a looong time, Norman is in its adolescent years of being shit.)

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Best coaching of the year keeping that game within 1 point by yall. Shoulda been Cocks by 20
I think we get FSU pretty early, go to Miami, and GayTech spends more time engineering mechanical dildos than practicing football...last year's game with y'all was an abomination from a play calling standpoint, just awful, AND Rattler was ON 🔥. He'll have to show me more consistent play before I buy in. He's got all the physical tools, but his Kamala IQ tends to get him in trouble...

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Let’s see here. My Pokes might not even make a bowl. OC and offensive scheme all together sucks. OL sucks, best RB’s/WR’s left and recruiting is shit as always. Mr Glass as a QB. Defense falls down in a light breeze

Many young bright spots gone

Might be lucky to hit 5-7

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Let’s see here. My Pokes might not even make a bowl. OC and offensive scheme all together sucks. OL sucks, best RB’s/WR’s left and recruiting is shit as always. Mr Glass as a QB. Defense falls down in a light breeze

All true, but Gundy will win 8-9 games just because lol...definitely strange that so many left the program though...

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
All true, but Gundy will win 8-9 games just because lol...definitely strange that so many left the program though...

His offense is garbage and the players know it. They can’t succeed and make the NFL in his stupid IForm spread what the fuck ever it is.

Then the defense went from amazing to garbage in one year because they’re cheap.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
His offense is garbage and the players know it. They can’t succeed and make the NFL in his stupid IForm spread what the fuck ever it is.

Then the defense went from amazing to garbage in one year because they’re cheap.
Yeah y'all had a good dc...went full on jew and he left...but Gundy has sent more than enough players to the NFL for you to say that 🤣 or at least skill guys, and a few qb's that are at worst decent no 2 guys...I have mad respect for Mike, but he needs more money to spend for sure

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Minnesota should compete every year

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Yeah y'all had a good dc...went full on jew and he left...but Gundy has sent more than enough players to the NFL for you to say that 🤣 or at least skill guys, and a few qb's that are at worst decent no 2 guys...I have mad respect for Mike, but he needs more money to spend for sure

He’s been great but he’s wearing everyone thin with his inability to adapt without being forced because he thinks his mind should be donated to the college football offensive Hall of fame.

Pineapple

Legendary
UGA is facing an incredible schedule grind this year. Probably drop 3 games out of the first 10

FdIsOcwWIAAvNlS.jpg
See, this is the bullshit “Sexing Every Cousin” schedule they call a grind!

FN hilarious.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
FFS… what an easy schedule.
Being in the gAyCC and having the very gAyCC like gamecocks as a rival, I'm aware that Clemson has an easy schedule...I'm also aware that Clemson's schedule includes The School for Raping Children (Notre Dame), and the Florida State SemenHoles, which are both better than anyone that UGAy will play before the SECCG...UGAy's schedule easier than finding a pedophile in Congress...or finding a "baby mamma" at their family reunion...

Jtrain80

Legendary

Portal took a major chunk out of the roster. Guess Gundy won't play ball on the NIL scene?

Top Bottom