Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your huntch for your team

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Clemson will go 11-1 during the regular season, losing to Notre Dame, then beat either ND or FSU in the gAyCC Championship, and lose badly to some team in either the Playoffs, or a major bowl game...rinse and repeat

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Clemson will go 11-1 during the regular season, losing to Notre Dame, then beat either ND or FSU in the gAyCC Championship, and lose badly to some team in either the Playoffs, or a major bowl game...rinse and repeat
Fl St goodngame. Yal play Miami? Unc isn't a gimme. I predicsye yall one conference loss and one outside of conference loss. I don't pull against Clemson you known the deal. It is all geat for the state needed and amazing State Of SC
Ggatech may snakebite too. Syracuse may fuck up the boat

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Fl St goodngame. Yal play Miami? Unc isn't a gimme. I predicsye yall one conference loss and one outside of conference loss. I don't pull against Clemson you known the deal. It is all geat for the state needed and amazing State Of SC
Ggatech may snakebite too. Syracuse may fuck up the boat
I think we get FSU pretty early, go to Miami, and GayTech spends more time engineering mechanical dildos than practicing football...last year's game with y'all was an abomination from a play calling standpoint, just awful, AND Rattler was ON 🔥. He'll have to show me more consistent play before I buy in. He's got all the physical tools, but his Kamala IQ tends to get him in trouble...

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think the nose have closedgap. see our game last yr
I'm no Noles rah rah I think taters endn17th and SC top 12 @10-3
I think we get FSU pretty early, go to Miami, and GayTech spends more time engineering mechanical dildos than practicing football...last year's game with y'all was an abomination from a play calling standpoint, just awful, AND Rattler was ON 🔥. He'll have to show me more consistent play before I buy in. He's got all the physical tools, but his Kamala IQ tends to get him in trouble..

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
UGA is facing an incredible schedule grind this year. Probably drop 3 games out of the first 10

FdIsOcwWIAAvNlS.jpg

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Corch Prime is in over his head, the players he overhauled the roster with aren’t very good(even by PAC12 standards), and his sudden “routine” surgeries will be used later this fall/next spring as an easy way for him to step away.

Jtrain80

Legendary
OU- nowhere to go but up after a 6-7 season.
Quietly signed a top 5 class after the abysmal first year.

Offense- waiting for back up qb to take the reigns after the season. Dillon Gabriel will be the entrenched starter if he is healthy, but he hasn't ever played a full season yet.

RB- no Adrian Peterson or Jow Mixon waiting to debut.

Wr- most concerning position on the team. No returning production.

OL- some new faces, should be a manageable group.

Defense- excited about the players that won't be back. Had some 6&7 year players due to covid that wouldn't leave.

DL- got some youngsters that could turn out well. Hit the portal well for some upper classmen.

LB- solid group. Return some experience.

DB- lots of good turnover here. Hopefully the replacements live up to expectations.

OU- nowhere to go but up after a 6-7 season.
Quietly signed a top 5 class after the abysmal first year.

Offense- waiting for back up qb to take the reigns after the season. Dillon Gabriel will be the entrenched starter if he is healthy, but he hasn't ever played a full season yet.

RB- no Adrian Peterson or Jow Mixon waiting to debut.

Wr- most concerning position on the team. No returning production.

OL- some new faces, should be a manageable group.

Defense- excited about the players that won't be back. Had some 6&7 year players due to covid that wouldn't leave.

DL- got some youngsters that could turn out well. Hit the portal well for some upper classmen.

LB- solid group. Return some experience.

DB- lots of good turnover here. Hopefully the replacements live up to expectations.
Looks like a lot of suck.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
AU - It may take some time, but Freeze is slowly building up our roster. Potato head left it very shitty. I hope he chokes on a spud.
Is Justin Rogers projecting good for you guys? We expected him to be back and be a high draft pick and his transfer came out of nowhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom