Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You win $100 million playing the lotto

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
and you had to invest it for the next 20-25 years (Can't blow it on cocaine and hookers). How would you asset allocate/invest it?

I'd probably go with Harry Browne's Permanent Portfolio. Would be super easy to rebalance every quarter or year and wouldn't ever have really bad years.

1616870162035.png

1616870323265.png

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Plenty in total stock market and plenty in real estate

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Real estate. I'll buy properties next to wealthy liberals and turn them into sanctuary homes for illegals and homeless.
This is AWESOME! I am stealing this idea!

(To think I was just going to say buy my island and get out of this shit show....but the comedy that would ensue would be Trump presidency esq.)

You Sir....are a Trolls....Troll! 👍

Oklahoma

Poster
Sit on it until the next recession and spread it out over 10 of the bluest blue chip stocks on the market when they dip. In ten years I would be king of the world.

20 percent hard assets like gold, guns, diamonds, art, classic cars. 80 percent in BRK-A.
All goes into various irrevocable trusts and you and your next 10 generations can live a life of luxury just on the dividends.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
I would buy a 500 acre plot of land in Wyoming and build my own self-sustaining fortress and become a super-prepper.

Jtrain80

Legendary
A pilot's license and a plane.

I could keep myself entertained for years flying around looking at stuff.

Top Bottom