Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You wake up one morning….

QuanChi

Elite
No power, no internet, no cell phone service, car won’t start. All your neighbors have the same issue.

What are your next moves? Probably largely depends on the makeup of your current household. Interested to hear everyone’s thoughts.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Be salty AF.

The wife and I are just in the middle of replaying Valhalla.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Fire up the generator and run it in 1 hour intervals, trying to keep the fridge cold. Then throw on my plate carrier, grab my AR10, and start makin my way downtown to the city hall.
Depending on what we find out, worst case scenario, head to the local sports vehicle store, steal me one of them high powered golf carts or 4 wheeler (not steal, I’ll throw em some cash), then head to Walmart to pillage whatever essentials I can get.
Worst case scenario, I’ll head back to the neighborhood and pick up the fam, a couple at a time and drive them to the “backstop” my Alamo on a river.
Then, I’ll just make trips back and forth gathering whatever things I have at the house that I don’t at the river. That would probably take about a whole day on a golf cart/4 wheeler....so we’d have to bed down at the river, then next morning, I’d head back home and take an inventory and start working on gathering my militia.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom