Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You have to choose one as a pet

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
There are no other options and you can’t put it down or get rid of it just because you want to.

Option 1: a pit bull of your choice

Option 2: This guy

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I'll raise the gator till he's big enough for a new set of boots

3f755d5a8ea0d8e543e0fc0594667586.jpg

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Pit bulls are truly the most spectacular of animals!

I’ve always wanted to own one but I’m afraid he would be too much for me to handle on the leash!
They're beasts, alright, and beautiful dogs...I've never known one to be aggressive that wasn't trained to be, but I wouldn't take the chance on one...I liken it to dating, someone that has a violent past, and is clearly still aggressive...to each their own, though, for sure...

Rube Reaper

Elite
They're beasts, alright, and beautiful dogs...I've never known one to be aggressive that wasn't trained to be, but I wouldn't take the chance on one...I liken it to dating, someone that has a violent past, and is clearly still aggressive...to each their own, though, for sure...
I’ve gone on dates with convicted criminals before and it was some of the best sex I’ve ever had.

Back to the dogs though, I’m not sure why pit bulls are considered any more dangerous than another dog. It’s clearly how they’re raised that determines how any dog behaves.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I’ve gone on dates with convicted criminals before and it was some of the best sex I’ve ever had.

Back to the dogs though, I’m not sure why pit bulls are considered any more dangerous than another dog. It’s clearly how their razed that determines how any dog behaves.
Well, no, not really...and if they were razed, doesn't that mean they were burnt to the ground, like Atlanta?

Latest posts

Top Bottom