Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You ever get stuck in the drive thru so long you want to shoot someone?

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Having been in a Popeye's drive-thru, I completely understand.
I’m fairly calm generally and I was caught in one of those for what felt like a half hour before even taking the order and I had to yell throw the talk box “guys I can hear you through the microphone what the hell is taking so long” before getting my order taken. Theres gotta be a reason why Popeyes is so consistently bad in the customer service department

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I’m fairly calm generally and I was caught in one of those for what felt like a half hour before even taking the order and I had to yell throw the talk box “guys I can hear you through the microphone what the hell is taking so long” before getting my order taken. Theres gotta be a reason why Popeyes is so consistently bad in the customer service department
1617476407530.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Give ya one guess.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Thanks @quickfeet - cool story.

I GOT ANOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS TRUE FOR YOU - "I aint leaving' here till I shoot somebody!"

Back story - I did automotive advertising when I had my large ad agency. I always went in on Mondays to get the weekend sales figures and either be a hero or a zero. But the general manager was talking to the cops - seems a dude believed he got screwed on a Silverado deal and had walked into his salesman office with a gun. The salesman talked him out of shooting him and then the man stood up and said "I ain't leaving' here til i shoot somebody!"

Cops arrived and no body got shot. the salesman quit the following day. Go figure.

Top Bottom