Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yall meet @quickfeet

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Yall I recently found out this about @quickfeet
Any comments?

@quickfeet you should start a cirrhosis of the liver vaccine campaign for people like me. You fucking do gooder
delete this

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
something-wrong-upset.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
delete this
Was she hot?
Dude he is a CFO at Tyson chicken who passed out shitfaced is the wrong house. Bunch of schrubs never looked better I bet.
One thing I've never done is pass out outside. Except I fell asleep and got sunpoisoning at the beech but that took like 15 min

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Dude he is a CFO at Tyson chicken who passed out shitfaced is the wrong house. Bunch of schrubs never looked better I bet.
One thing I've never done is pass out outside. Except I fell asleep and got sunpoisoning at the beech but that took like 15 min

Sun poisoning is a real bitch for us Northern European Americans.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So I have low iron and low hemoglobin but no cancer or liver problems. I'm not bleeding internally and I have a fiber diet.my hair isn't falling out at all. I have had this Gillian Barre shit but my drops were substantial. My legs feel like I can kick dogs again. I feel like it is behind me but I get fatigued a tad quicker now but I thought that was my odometer going over 50

@Analeengus any thoughts? I had covid before they named it. I'm pureblood. I drink like an Irishman every other day but my liver is 100.00 %
@quickfeet

Top Bottom