Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTF…..

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Due to all the craziness, I may have missed it but….

Can someone explain to me WTF OSU fans were waking their shoe in the air during kickoffs for. (I must say…..that was a 1st and even seemed weird for Clemson so 🤷‍♂️).

Seriously someone please explain this phenomenon….

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
@BurntJ CLEMSON doesn't even deserve to be name dropped, nor did we even earn the right for slight disses while talking about the playoffs...we got pounded by faggit catholics, plugged by the BBC, and embarrassed by some second string, double digit iq, cousin fuckers...we were a disgrace...

BurntJ

Founder
@BurntJ CLEMSON doesn't even deserve to be name dropped, nor did we even earn the right for slight disses while talking about the playoffs...we got pounded by faggit catholics, plugged by the BBC, and embarrassed by some second string, double digit iq, cousin fuckers...we were a disgrace...
Bro…..Clemson has cornered the market on WEIRD. Just mentioning the Barometer…..not taking a shot.

Plus Dabo……used God again as recruiting excuse/ WEIRD NIL comment.

As a Clemson man……you kinda just have to own it bro!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
@BurntJ as a fan, I've almost completely turned on Dabo's "holier than thou" approach...I love CLEMSON, but it's close to appaernt that we sold out as a fan base, and University, to a now outdated approach of an extremely stubborn man lol...it worked, until it didn't...it's not 😡🤬 lol

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@BurntJ as a fan, I've almost completely turned on Dabo's "holier than thou" approach...I love CLEMSON, but it's close to appaernt that we sold out as a fan base, and University, to a now outdated approach of an extremely stubborn man lol...it worked, until it didn't...it's not 😡🤬 lol
Dabo’s stock has dropped like a rock. Back to back stud QBs can make up for a lot of coaching. And Clemson doesn’t have near the dudes up front in Defense anymore

BurntJ

Founder
Due to all the craziness, I may have missed it but….

Can someone explain to me WTF OSU fans were waking SHAKING their shoe in the air during kickoffs for. (I must say…..that was a 1st and even seemed weird for Clemson so 🤷‍♂️).

Seriously someone please explain this phenomenon….
FML….sorry guise. @tiderollsonu

Top Bottom