Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Would you punch this face?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Nah. Apparently he is a pretty famous comedian. Doing alot for the little people community anway...no reason to hit him in the face.

852edf0da8c0d06045392b7537589bda

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
YES. I would have agreed to punch his face even before I even knew he was a midget.

I'm pretty sure they prefer "midget".
Who cares I prefer to call them midgets :ROFLMAO:

Real question.....would @TheNJNole still punch his body while hanging from the suicide @TJHall1 has committed? I'm thinking yes!

Jtrain80

Legendary
I'm such a moron..... I started a troll thread on ON3 thinking it was the old WC outting my top three trolls. Changed that shit real fast.... lol

How is On3? I didn't know they had a message board. The OU rivals mods are considering a move.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Ive asked you mulitple times on the other site is that you on the new Warchant On3

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I'm such a moron..... I started a troll thread on ON3 thinking it was the old WC outting my top three trolls. Changed that shit real fast.... lol
Its you MFr. Im there with you we can take over. Must be careful bc theyre still gay there.
Osceola might be better

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
How is On3? I didn't know they had a message board. The OU rivals mods are considering a move.
On3 dominates the others now with talent. ST used his 247 model he created then improved ( Rivals to 247 was improved and 247 to On3?Is improved) it and went and took the best National Evaluators. As far as their version of an MB….I have no clue.

Top Bottom