Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Would you vote …

CuriousFiend

Elite
That’s no fun.
Aye? No shit? Do you not use it either?

😎👍 Bloody good on ya if ya haven't mate!

I mean I would definitely respect that a lot.

My opinion of cunts who rely on it...🤣....ain't very flattering.

Never even used it....coz I ain't a fuckin' arrogant pussy who hides from shit and still thinks they're a badass or whatever deluded shit.

Don't matter how cunts try to rationalize it as virtuous, because ultimately it is an act which proves themselves too afraid to square off against mother fuckers who's opinions or behaviours aren't in alignment with their own.

Furthermore it also indicates that these individuals proactively avoid things that challenge their possessed beliefs...😏...a cowardly behaviour typical of the wilfully ignorant. Sniveling lefties do it all the bloody time.

CuriousFiend

Elite
@Adam Curran of the island if you had the chance? Gawd that fag is clogging the board up with his fucking SPAM!
Sure Adam's shit is lame af, butt, why would ya ever allow it to bother you mate?

Ya know by allowing external crap to freely and negatively influence you, that is literally allowing the external crap to control you.

By doing this, it means disregarding your own intrinsic sovereignty, instead substituted with submission unto externalities, letting these influences dominate your own will aye bro. Imo, fuck that.

Might sound like I'm being a dick, but I'm actually trying to help ya.

CuriousFiend

Elite
Adam should only be allowed two shitty threads on the front page. Post as many as you want, and clog up the second page of threads.

Adam should also quit being such a rittre bitch.

I don’t block people, I fuck there dads..
😂Brah, I ain't got no clue who this fuckin' spammy Adam cunt is but he certainly ain't one of the cunts whinging like a riddle bitch.

Oi what's this forum premised upon?

Restricted speech was it?...🤣

CuriousFiend

Elite
Cunts will be cunts, just be cunts on the 2nd page. Hopefully he’s at least paying to spam the board.
Yeah except that isn't a thing these XF fora are able to do mate.

New threads always begin at the top of the forum node threads list.
It's just how this shit is designed by the cucked leftoid ubernerd owners.

However obviously the point was highlighting the suggestion to restrict this dude Adam's free speech simply coz ya'z don't like whatever dumb shit he posts...🤣which is straight up hypocrisy ffs bruh. That's leftard behaviour, at least I thought it was...🤨

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Yeah except that isn't a thing these XF fora are able to do mate.

New threads always begin at the top of the forum node threads list.
It's just how this shit is designed by the cucked leftoid ubernerd owners.

However obviously the point was highlighting the suggestion to restrict this dude Adam's free speech simply coz ya'z don't like whatever dumb shit he posts...🤣which is straight up hypocrisy ffs bruh. That's leftard behaviour, at least I thought it was...🤨
Lighten up Francis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom