Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How are you spending your post-Turkey Day?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Sitting in my recliner with my work laptop waiting to reply to any emails requesting info (there won’t be any).

I’ve got Fox on waiting for the US/England game and about to go make a sandwich with leftover turkey

I’ll watch the Noles but waiting for Bama hoops to play UCONN tonight at 8:30

OPD77

Elite
I'm just sitting here at the house with my dog watching a nice 8pt. chase pussy in the yard...I'll wait on him so he can bury the bone before I bury the bullet and pass the genes along....waiting for the big 10pt. to show back up too.

Attachments

• DEER PICS 108.jpg
    DEER PICS 108.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DEER PICS 113.jpg
    DEER PICS 113.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
  • DEER PICS 112.jpg
    DEER PICS 112.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 3

Densel

Poster
Dealing with my deteriorating non-supportive family and users on another website who'm im not sure if they hate me becuse their very PC or feel sympathy for me.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Congrats on being a manager. Do you like it?

Oh yeah. My fatherly instincts come out. The best part is everyone has to do what I say.

Frac engineers are on a bit of an island being remote and all, with everyone usually being equal. This set up I have trained the other 2 guys and they have been told from day 1 that I am their first phone call.

Top Bottom