Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Woodworker Bros: Any Tips On Building Outdoor TV Enclosure?

tsumatt06

Poster
About to fire this up in the next week or so before swimming pool szn is here. Never attempted cabinetry or anything, but it's not chinese arithmetic. Any tips from those of you that have been down this road, other than KMS?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
About to fire this up in the next week or so before swimming pool szn is here. Never attempted cabinetry or anything, but it's not chinese arithmetic. Any tips from those of you that have been down this road, other than KMS?
You trying to build like a cabinet that you could close up to protect if from the elements? I’ve been thinking about something like that but don’t know where to start

tsumatt06

Poster
You trying to build like a cabinet that you could close up to protect if from the elements? I’ve been thinking about something like that but don’t know where to start
Kind of. More for decoration but that is the gist. Figured something like one of these but for a 50":

cedar-tv-cabinets-patio-galaxy-31.jpg

TH_OutdoorTVCabinet_Blog-Feature1.jpg

3d2f1015f33e3c3174cceab427d6c936.jpg

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Kind of. More for decoration but that is the gist. Figured something like one of these but for a 50":

cedar-tv-cabinets-patio-galaxy-31.jpg

TH_OutdoorTVCabinet_Blog-Feature1.jpg

3d2f1015f33e3c3174cceab427d6c936.jpg
Damn I like that. I really want to do something like that, but I think there is too much of a public view into my back yard someone would try and steal the tv

tsumatt06

Poster
Damn I like that. I really want to do something like that, but I think there is too much of a public view into my back yard someone would try and steal the tv
Yeah I wanna make myself one and get it out of the way, and then use the fuck ups as lessons and make one for my old man for father's day. They just expanded the shit out of their patio and he bought a TV to go out there and was looking at cheap ass prefab enclosures.

Top Bottom