Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

'Women are merely sexual objects that only deserve to fucked, used, then discarded' ...

Mungri

Poster
If you disagree with this statement, then you also disagree with sex positivity, hedonism and one night stands.

TheFiend

Poster
If you disagree with this statement, then you also disagree with sex positivity, hedonism and one night stands.
Tbh...yeah. That is true, at least for me it is...🤔 though wasn't always the case.

Nowadays, it just seems pointless sleeping around and frankly imo sex, as enjoyable as it can be, just isn't anywhere near as comparable with women whom ya have formed a meaningful intimate bond.

One major issue, imo, is the many potential consequences of fucking random club hoes with reckless abandon. Especially the risk of creating a new life...who would most likely end up being killed by the women because this sick casual murder practice is apparently "normal". Thus, for me at least, I will not sleep with another women unless we both intend to commit to nurturing the new life we create together.

TheFiend

Poster
😄I'm really not on board with the: people deserving of–or being put to–death ideas...at least in the context meant in this thread. Mainly coz it seems a bit overly extreme.

It would make more sense to impose strict consequences on individuals who fail accounting for their basic responsibilities.
As a general example: there shouldn't be free/or subsidized access birth control nor abortion services for unmarried individuals whatsoever.
Additionally, any unmarried individuals who ended up creating life, ought to be made to choose either, (a) to get married and fulfill a minimum sentence of 21 years of their parental duties to their child—all under strict supervisory conditions of course, or (b) both or either parents must surrender all rights to their child to either the other willingly responsible parent, or to willing family members, or otherwise to adoptive services upon the childs birth, with either or both the neglectful mother &/or father subsequently required to provide 21 years of full financial support for the child, or (c) if either or both parents partially or totally fail #a or #b, they would respectively be held in labor camps until their childs 22nd birthday elapses.
*Although again, the above are just basic example ideas only.

Now, regarding capital punishment. I reckon even if we were talking about the worst types of people, like serial murderers, rapists, paedos, etc....😎imo the death penalty is simply far too kind and basically amounts to letting such scumbags off the hook lightly......whereas they could/and should be made to endure living long into old age under severely insufferable conditions at labor camps.

However when I think of labor camps, I'm not imagining the typical taxpayer nor privately funded prisons which are a completely nonsensical waste...😂fuck that.
Instead I'm thinking of labor camps which would basically be nationalized slave labor facilities which would be profitable for the respective nations as well as producing absolutely everything necessary for maintaining & supplying these labor camps entirely.

Since, imo, modern criminal/prison systems are utterly absurd with the way taxpayers are expected to finance/subsidize or otherwise be detrimentally affected and simply not gain any sort of benefits from the incarceration of criminals.

*😅Hope that makes sense. I'm in a rush rn.

fschmidt

Poster
Such nonsense. How did God deal with Sodom and Gomorrah? When a society becomes irredeemable scum, they just need to be exterminated. And clearly this is the case for America today.

TheFiend

Poster
Such nonsense. How did God deal with Sodom and Gomorrah? When a society becomes irredeemable scum, they just need to be exterminated. And clearly this is the case for America today.
Ok. Assuming the unverifiable biblical account were true.

How effective was this god's mass extermination of the supposedly irredeemable scum?

Did this total reset approach ultimately fix the fundamental issues?

😂 Clearly it did not since the same shit has repeated again and again and again....

Anyone having sex outside of at least a relationship. All deserve death.
Which would be EVERY male, and likely every female human ever, except for one.

Mungri

Poster
Top Bottom