Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wing stop

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Lots of blacks working there and eating there.

Needless to say the service was shit, the food was cold, and the order was wrong. I was just going in to pick stuff up for a family get together so didn’t dine in. I guess that could make a difference?

I went there once and there was literally 1 person doing everything. Wife was pissed because she waited in the car 45 minutes for a Togo order

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Garlic parm are dry right? I passed over the dry wings. Ordered Cajun and original hot. Definitely solid, will order again
I do garlic parm and original hot.

I’ve done this wnb wing factory and they have good crispy wings too.

Also at wing stop get the fries w/cheese dip/sauce. Ask for extra fry seasoning (small upcharge BUT you’ll thank me later.)

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I do garlic parm and original hot.

I’ve done this wnb wing factory and they have good crispy wings too.

Also at wing stop get the fries w/cheese dip/sauce. Ask for extra fry seasoning (small upcharge BUT you’ll thank me later.)
1658361402496.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
DA FAQ?

How the hell did wing stop recommendations…..devolve into calling each other racist (which I thought was an action or a woke Faggit….am I wrong?) which I def didn’t expect from either party here.

Come on fellas…..let’s get our shit together.

(Got suck each other’s dicks……if you do it at the exact same time for the same length of time..,.it’s not gay! Or that’s what you’ll tell yoreselves. 🤣)

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Went there for the first time today. Had lemon herb and garlic bone-in with cheese fries. Well, fries with canned cheese poured over the top.

Would love to tell you how great it was but I would honestly recommend Domino’s wings over Wing Stop all day long. Was not impressed.

Timothy

Elite
I like strips more than wings.

I miss this place in TX that gave you a tub of gravy to dip the strips in. Much better than the typical sauces that are served elsewhere.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I'm either a medium wet or hot wet guy, depending on the mood. I also like the boneless spicy ranch dry rub. Their caesar salad is also really good for a wing shop.

Yeah. Their Buffalo hot is the best Buffalo flavor sauce I’ve ever had. It’s just damn near too hot for me. I sweat and cry up a storm when eating them but they’re so damn good. If I’m feeling like being a little bitch, then I’ll go with the medium!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Yeah. Their Buffalo hot is the best Buffalo flavor sauce I’ve ever had. It’s just damn near too hot for me. I sweat and cry up a storm when eating them but they’re so damn good. If I’m feeling like being a little bitch, then I’ll go with the medium!

Yep. If I feel like tolerating dry heaves from the heat every 2-3 wings, I go hot wet. If not, just medium.

Top Bottom