Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2024 NFL Playoffs Thread

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This is for the 2025 NFL Playoff Thread.

The deal that will shake the NFL being worked out in the Virgin Islands.

I am glad that Blank kept it classy and did not work it out at Magic City.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
If I was Jordan Love, I would introduce myself every time as: "This is Jordan Love, from up above."

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Today is the most important day America has faced since 1776.How important? So important that you have not seen me on this app the last two days. I have instead spent the last 48 hours in a monastic style silence retreat at my riverside time share in Pigeon Forge. I have not eaten or drank any liquids. I have not answered the landline phone that I had installed in the bathroom.I have instead spent that time deep in prayer, asking the Lord to spare America from the evils of a Tyler Swift Super Bowl. I have at times wept openly, thinking of how the 4 months that have passed since Tyler Swift showed up in September to a Chiefs game uninvited and seeking to ride Jason Kelce’s coattails to fame and fortune have been the most perilous for this country since the Cuban Missile Crisis.I have shaken with rage. I have repeatedly punched the wood panel wall and a printed out photo of a Tyler Swift Album. I purchased several of her CDs and chucked them in the communal hot tub. But most of all, I asked the good Lord Jesus to deliver us from evil. To stop the threat of communism now within our borders. To end this long national nightmare.You can love America or you can love Tyler Swift, but you cannot love both. And I choose America.Go Ravens

IMG_1651.jpeg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Read this morning that Brock Purdy grew up a Dolphins fan and wears No. 13 for Dan Marino.

I thought that would be heresy with the 49ers!!!

Brock you are in the cradle of the west coast offense with the offenses leading proponent at head coach.

Be a Joe Montana fan.

Change your number to 15 since 16 is retired.

Just don't do cocaine like Montana did.

Brock is a baller!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom