Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will smith is nuts

Dawg97

Poster
Founder
Just read a little about this. Apparently Jada has alopecia and has been open about it. Not sure if Rock knew that or not. Leaves me with mixed feelings.
Would a bad haircut be fair game for a comedian? Yes.
Is a disease fair game? Not sure.

TJHall1

Legendary
Just read a little about this. Apparently Jada has alopecia and has been open about it. Not sure if Rock knew that or not. Leaves me with mixed feelings.
That's fucking horseshit. It was a damn joke. Children tell worse jokes than that. Dudes a fuckwad.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Either whey eye have gained a lot of respect four Will after standing up four his wife like that.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
That's assault. If Rock files a police report it's an open and shut case.

I'm sorry guys, but you can't fucking hit people because they make a tasteless joke about your wife.
Who care if it’s assault. Will obvious Lee doesn’t give a fuck and neither dew eye. It was pretty entertaining.

Ponder

Poster
False Flag ___
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif
___ Ratings are now where they want them to be.

Negative effect: Will Smith -1 | Chris Rock 100.

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Man this had zero to do with that. Will is mad at a good dude like Chris for a joke while his wife is and has been Fn other guys and openly expressing her feelings for others their entire marriage. Hes mad at a nothing joke. She made him look like a absolute fool on live TV and he took it out on Chris. Will Assulted one of the best dudes in hollywood bc his wife made him feel like a poopoo head. Go get the dudes shes been banging. Im saddened by this.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

20 years building a great reputation and then destroying it in 3 minutes. I wonder what he was taking? Or is he just a super predator looking to satisfy his false sense of living a wonderful life? Too bad for him. I did like him but after this display of aggressive grandiosity I won't ever watch a movie he is in.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I don’t think that was fake. If it was it was the best acting job I’ve ever seen from both guys. And Chris Rock ain’t an actor by trade. Rock was completely dumbfounded. Smith was clearly angry and an emotional wreck. Me thinks Smith has a lot of pent up emotions. I think there’s a lot going on behind closed doors with his wife. Personally I think he’s being emotionally abused by her.

Regardless, his reputation should be in shambles after this. And where’s the assault charge? Rules for us serfs, but not for the “elite” as usual.

BTAvenger

Elite
Fake. All an act. Nobody watches the Oscars anymore and there is essentially no interest in them nationwide. these people are so desperate for attention and relevance that they would try anything to be at the forefront of a news cycle. And the masses are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

I have minor alopecia on my face, had two incidents over 12 years I think next time it might move to my scalp. However, calling alopecia a disease is a stretch. Yes it is a disease but it just creates bald spots. I am lucky it has never got into my scalp but what she has is not debilitating

Latest posts

Top Bottom