Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why wokeism will rule the world

Rube Reaper

Elite
2 $2 tacos with jalapeños. Banging.
“Tacos” could probably use a good dose of woke too.

The name is closely related to the slang term for female genitalia and should therefore be changed so as to not offend anyone identifying as having female genitalia.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Rube Reaper

Elite
I wish the CDC, as well as British authorities, would make it so that only the boosted are considered fully vaccinated.

It would allow employers to make the same adjustment as well. That way the unboosted could be put in their place and shown the door.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I wish the CDC, as well as British authorities, would make it so that only the boosted are considered fully vaccinated.

It would allow employers to make the same adjustment as well. That way the unboosted could be put in their place and shown the door.

Think of all the minorities, oppressed and underserved citizens in our country. Many of them are not vaccinated. Now you want to take away their ability to earn a living and feed their family because they said “my body my choice”. You are quite possibly the most racist person on this board. Congrats on being a piece of shit.

TJHall1

Legendary
Think of all the minorities, oppressed and underserved citizens in our country. Many of them are not vaccinated. Now you want to take away their ability to earn a living and feed their family because they said “my body my choice”. You are quite possibly the most racist person on this board. Congrats on being a piece of shit.
Please stop replying. Do you not realize this is the worst troll ever and is obviously @America 1st

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder

If you mean boosted by HIV infested cock, then I agree. Are you fully boosted? You should be.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Minorities would only be unvaccinated if they were the target of racist white misinformation campaigns like those claiming the vaccines have killed thousands of people. Nearly everything wrong with this world can be traced back to white people.

We’ve also already established that “my body my choice” doesn’t apply to vaccinations and other legitimate public health initiatives like it does female health care.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Minorities would only be unvaccinated if they were the target of racist white misinformation campaigns like those claiming the vaccines have killed thousands of people. Nearly everything wrong with this world can be traced back to white people.

We’ve also already established that “my body my choice” doesn’t apply to vaccinations and other legitimate public health initiatives like it does female health care.
Why do you always go to Racism. Calling them Colored people, minorities, and ethnically challenge…..is just disgusting. I hope they tar and feather you for being such a POS Racist.

The day yore kind is wiped of the planet will truly be a day of celebration for all humanity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom