Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do my theads seem to peter out?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I just keep slinging shit at the wall and some sticks some doesn’t - I stopped caring. It’s weird because sometimes the ones I think will be good get no attention and then I’ll just throw up something retarded and come back hours later and it’s multiple pages

I love your threads, I can tell they come from the heart.

Jtrain80

Legendary
like this?

bikinis-11.jpg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Your grocery store thread was epic, but seeing how you are the only one with even one such story, much less dozens of them, nobody else really had much to contribute. Keep doing you though, my brother.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Keep going man, quitting time is around the corner then you can go cut some grass on the new mower
Ive been here since 530. Im done. Fixing to go get my oil changed and pu stiff to make tacos for dinner

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Ive never been a good thread starter OP. Its a mixture of things for me. Im a great, borderline elite poster though. Ive gotten really mean over covid too. Never in my life have i been so mean.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What you got planned for the weekend?
Working at my shop in myrtle sat to help them out. Shorthanded and we got a million dollar rebar job. Then Sunday i rented a bobcat to move 32 yards of fill dirt to try and reclaim my yard from the swamp. Somewhere in there take my coonhound for a long hike. I havent walked him in a couple days and he doesn't put up w that kinda shit

Top Bottom