Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why can’t you idiots on here just trust the experts?

catreaper

Master Baiter

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
So are you unhappy they didn’t approve the booster or unhappy they approved the original shot?
What does it matter? People with the shots are catching covid. It's all an experiment. No clinical trials. No true FDA vetting. A political "rush job" and a HUGH BILLION DOLLAR money grab by the so called vaccine producers.

Just look at the data from Israel if you want to see the bottom line. And then again, if you have been jabbed, you won't want to see the Israeli data.

catreaper

Master Baiter
What does it matter? People with the shots are catching covid. It's all an experiment. No clinical trials. No true FDA vetting. A political "rush job" and a HUGH BILLION DOLLAR money grab by the so called vaccine producers.

Just look at the data from Israel if you want to see the bottom line. And then again, if you have been jabbed, you won't want to see the Israeli data.
I understand your point, but Trump was the one that was trying to rush the vaccine. They slow dragged him on it and gave credit to Biden. Now all of the sudden, pubs hate the vaccine. 🤷‍♂️

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
When did the majority of Republicans like the vaccine? Pretty sure most thought it was bullshit even when Trump was pushing it thru.
I know this Trump supporter did. Fuck the vaccine. I haven't gotten a flu shot since I don't fucking know when. Just because Trump removed red tape for this horseshit vax doesn't mean I have to support it.

catreaper

Master Baiter
When did the majority of Republicans like the vaccine? Pretty sure most thought it was bullshit even when Trump was pushing it thru.
I don’t have a firm pulse on all of American Republicans, but I thought he did a great job trying to get the vaccine pushed through. If you didn’t, we must be on different pages.

TJHall1

Legendary
I don’t have a firm pulse on all of American Republicans, but I thought he did a great job trying to get the vaccine pushed through. If you didn’t, we must be on different pages.
I never said he didn't. Never said anything even about that. You said pubs hate the vaccine now and I'm asking when the hell did they ever support it?

catreaper

Master Baiter
I know this Trump supporter did. Fuck the vaccine. I haven't gotten a flu shot since I don't fucking know when. Just because Trump removed red tape for this horseshit vax doesn't mean I have to support it.
Glad you’re still alive.

Jtrain80

Legendary
So are you unhappy they didn’t approve the booster or unhappy they approved the original shot?

I am unhappy about the power grab by unelected beaurocrats in the FDA. Several other agencies cam be added to this list, but I am trying to stay on point.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I never said he didn't. Never said anything even about that. You said pubs hate the vaccine now and I'm asking when the hell did they ever support it?
“The poll, conducted June 7-23 among 5,123 U.S. adults, found 64% of Republican respondents are Covid-19 “vaccine accepters” who have been or plan to get vaccinated—up from 45% in March—while 18% are hesitant about getting inoculated and 19% refuse the shot (down from 32% and 23% in March, respectively).”

“The most likely group to refuse the Covid-19 vaccine are Republicans who consume far-right television news (46%, up from 31% in March), while 8% of those viewers are hesitant about the shot (down from 37% in March) and 45% accept it (up from 32% in March).”
“The Republicans who are most likely to get vaccinated are those who reject the QAnon conspiracy theory and those who consume mainstream news, with 79% and 77% of those groups identifying as “vaccine accepters,” respectively.”

“Believers in the QAnon conspiracy—that “the government, media, and financial worlds in the U.S. are controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex-trafficking operation”—were significantly more likely to oppose the vaccine than those who doubt or reject QAnon: 37% of QAnon believers reject the Covid-19 vaccine (45% accept it), versus 15% of those who doubt QAnon and 5% of those who reject the conspiracy.”

“Republicans who don’t consume any television news at all were more likely to reject the Covid-19 vaccine than those who watch Fox News: Only 53% of non-news viewers accept the vaccine and 24% reject it (23% are hesitant), versus 63% of Fox viewers who accept the vaccine, and 18% each who reject it and are hesitant.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom