Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who yanked one out to Cher on a Navy Battleship in 1989? Don’t you lie!

Seagulls

Poster
Sorry OP, as an 80’s kid in between assuming I’d eventually date the purity that was Stephanie Tanner I was lusting after Nicole Eggert being in charge of my days and my nights…

R4XHDS0MwWSJ9bREGVY8qgeJrpwTUMUity23aTt244iLkC1R8yPKY7oh1PxFL83ZmYEo9tJcs91EGGMyOgMGSzP9zdxcFdHa7pN-fsQCuCB2eqx-_A

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Not a chance.

However, years back (Circa 2005 ish), I met her at the SoHo Kitchen. Was hanging with a bunch of chic's in a bridal shower. I mentioned I saw Cher and they went crazy.

They tormented that bitch for 10min.

I didn't give a fuck.

I would have jumped tables and isles to be with Coach Bowden though.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Sorry OP, as an 80’s kid in between assuming I’d eventually date the purity that was Stephanie Tanner I was lusting after Nicole Eggert being in charge of my days and my nights…

R4XHDS0MwWSJ9bREGVY8qgeJrpwTUMUity23aTt244iLkC1R8yPKY7oh1PxFL83ZmYEo9tJcs91EGGMyOgMGSzP9zdxcFdHa7pN-fsQCuCB2eqx-_A
I the bank it goes

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Cher is disgusting. Who is jerking off to her???
When I was 5 years old, her combined with a Naval ship was enough to get myself going.

Add in Optimus Prime, a ninja turtle, a surf board, and a Hawaiian Tropic poster, game over.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I did. I also did Whitney Houston "I wanna dance with somebody" video and Paula Abdul in every video. Paula made basically softcore short movies in her prime.

iu

iu

Latest posts

Top Bottom