Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who wants to see some meat?

4n6tox

Poster
We all love the "judge my dinner" posts. Here's the deal, I went to look at some land for a hunting lease with my 4.5 year old. Was a bust. I don't get home until 1 but wife has bought ribs for dinner. Let's do it I guess. 300 degrees with heavy smoke and meat on low grate. This is like trying to sneak one in quickly in the closet while kids are watching paw patrol. PXL_20210206_201939075.jpg

4n6tox

Poster
We all love the "judge my dinner" posts. Here's the deal, I went to look at some land for a hunting lease with my 4.5 year old. Was a bust. I don't get home until 1 but wife has bought ribs for dinner. Let's do it I guess. 300 degrees with heavy smoke and meat on low grate. This is like trying to sneak one in quickly in the closet while kids are watching paw patrol. View attachment 5702
I'll cut them and update once they cross 195 degrees.

Was expecting to see some Arby's presented via a Hope Solo hoo-ah shot
72bw.gif

Nape

Elite
Founder
Nope, don't have one of those. Stovetop and oven to finish.

ETA: I actually tried sous viding last fall just using a pot on the stove top with my cable temp probe to regulate. Not the best steak I've ever made hahaha
Damn. Looks like it was. Kudos on the cooking skills. Well done. It just needs some DLJ on it to round it out. 😎

TJHall1

Legendary
Damn. Looks like it was. Kudos on the cooking skills. Well done. It just needs some DLJ on it to round it out. 😎
Thanks. Broken clock and all. I really like cooking. Just peaceful and addicting for me. Love your cooking threads, especially since I don't get quite as deep as you. I'm mostly steaks, pork chops, fish, chicken, and whatever casseroles/spaghetti/ stir fry I create.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Thanks. Broken clock and all. I really like cooking. Just peaceful and addicting for me. Love your cooking threads, especially since I don't get quite as deep as you. I'm mostly steaks, pork chops, fish, chicken, and whatever casseroles/spaghetti/ stir fry I create.
Do what you do, pal. And do it for others. That’s where the love comes from.

Top Bottom