Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who the hell is Croot O.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
You think it will take my mileage down on the ol Prius at all to put another sticker on?
As long as it is next to these two

51RTTqN7ZcL._AC_.jpg

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
@catreaper if you find yourself in the Columbia SC or Greenville SC area holler at me. Drinks and dinner on me. Charleston is a bit too far but if anyone else is In the neighborhood I’d drive down.

Overwatch

Poster
Founder
@catreaper if you find yourself in the Columbia SC or Greenville SC area holler at me. Drinks and dinner on me. Charleston is a bit too far but if anyone else is In the neighborhood I’d drive down.

Ditto on this. I’m planning on being in the Charleston area to visit with @Rebarcock in the coming week or next (just got my car back today rebar and will be in NC for most of next week). Would be cool to meet anybody that’s interested though.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
& why in the hell is he sending me a box full of stickers.

View attachment 39196
Whomever he is, he’s lucky I’m starting my eastern seaboard travel for the next three months. I’ll be slapping these over every glory hole from Bangor to Charleston.

After I cum, of course.
I sent those to overlord. He sent to you to gorillas mark over your journey the Next few days. If you make coastal sc hollering

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ditto on this. I’m planning on being in the Charleston area to visit with @Rebarcock in the coming week or next (just got my car back today rebar and will be in NC for most of next week). Would be cool to meet anybody that’s interested though.
Fyi DC mt pleasant, the myrtle Strang metals, and Wilmington cape Fear corporation. All withe in 4 hrs up and don sc,nc coast. Strand is biggest w al.ost 20k soft. I e
Tied w my brother and will drive up separately to introduce yall. We like keeping our money in SC

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

View attachment 39196
Whomever he is, he’s lucky I’m starting my eastern seaboard travel for the next three months. I’ll be slapping these over every glory hole from Bangor to Charleston.

After I cum, of course.
Those will stick anywhere. I got the best. Concrete pourus brick whatever. Just slap that shitbkn ninja. Holler if you need more.
Out on signs on campus and bad walls too. Or shitty dmgas stations where you meet your liaison. We want all kinds. You looked cut in your undies all snuggled up too ;)

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

View attachment 39196

After I cum, of course.
Honestly it would be cheaper and far more effective…. If we just paid to have this tattooed above yore ass….so every faggit that fucks can find us?

Top Bottom