Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who said this?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.”

George Washington

America 1st

Founder
“If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.”

Teddy Roosevelt

America 1st

Founder
“And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in showing that religion and Government will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”

James Madison

America 1st

Founder
“I do not prize the word cheap. It is not a word of inspiration. It is the badge of poverty, the signal of distress. Cheap merchandise means cheap men and cheap men mean a cheap country.”

William McKinley

America 1st

Founder
“Leave the matter of religion to the family altar, the church, and the private school, supported entirely by private contributions. Keep the church and state forever separate.”

Ulysses Grant

Switched it up a lil there and got you phaggots

America 1st

Founder
“Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.”

Alexander Hamilton

America 1st

Founder
“It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?”

Ronald Reagan

America 1st

Founder
“This war differs from other wars, in this particular. We are not fighting armies but a hostile people, and must make old and young, rich and poor, feel the hard hand of war.”

William Sherman

America 1st

Founder
“Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history.”

Dwight Eisenhower

America 1st

Founder
“Necessity is blind until it becomes conscious. Freedom is the consciousness of necessity.”

Karl Marx

“As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.”

Adolf Hitler
That is the scariest statement I've read! He actually believed he was doing Gods work. Meth/Cocaine/Opiods are a horrible drugs. Mix em together & give em to a narcissistic control freak with an God complex & what do you get..... Hitler

America 1st

Founder
“Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.”

Tricked you phaggots again.

Napoleon Bonaparte

America 1st

Founder
“As far as military necessity will permit, religiously respect the constitutional rights of all.”

George B McClellan

America 1st

Founder
“We, the People, recognize that we have responsibilities as well as rights; that our destinies are bound together; that a freedom which only asks what's in it for me, a freedom without a commitment to others, a freedom without love or charity or duty or patriotism, is unworthy of our founding ideals, and those who died in their defense.”

Barry Soetoro

Latest posts

Top Bottom