Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who plays poker (liquor in thebfront poker in ther rear(

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’m sure there is a some kind of app for that. If we find something good, just keep this thread going to find more I'll ask a computer buddy of mine that is a mind-blower he might be able to figure out a way to do it in a couple days for us

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Myrtle Beach has two weekend Friday and Saturday twice each they going to gambling Excursion if any of you all would like to do that please contact me and we'll figure out a time we're planning on going next week with a bunch of local @@tophook

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Myrtle Beach has two weekend Friday and Saturday twice each they going to gambling Excursion if any of you all would like to do that please contact me and we'll figure out a time we're planning on going next week with a bunch of local @@tophook @mrfitzwell
I'm serious

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I like gambaling too much to gamble. I'll hang out. As long as I can take a gun with me to shoot seagulls. We talking on 1 hour ride out 1 hour ride until you get to international waters Take 2 to $500 cash leader walled in your truck. Follow me around we'll go to tables craps and blck jack. The most I've ever lost is $400 I am positive the good over $10,000 to them. If we can get on a table of Texas Hold'em poker it's mostly retards and we can do eye signs to not beat each other up in the fold when we know the other has a hand just because I left scam and doesn't mean scamming left me
It's a 1-hour ride on a boat and a 1 hour ride back from Little River. You gamble for about 3 hours. I usually take between 2:00 and $600. You should take $400. Once it's done it's done. You can't be there 24 hours and 7 pissing away your mortgage. The most I've ever lost is $400. My year-to-date earnings is somewhere between 10:00 and 11,000 from them. I play craps blackjack and Texas hold 'em if they have a table. The biggest advantage of Texas Hold'em is if me and you know each other we can do some eye signals or signs so that we know not to compete against the retards and we can just clean them out I've done this many times before you should go it cost $20 to get on the table and it's all you can eat buffet. I'll set it up if you want to go you don't even have to gamble you can just go out on the boat ride but your ass is going to gamble with me and I'll teach you how to do it without being a f****** retard

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@TopHook @Mr.Fitzwell .
If yall like to do a deem sea outta mtp
Depending on fiel2500-5 k fuel. We can take 6 to spread costs. If you never had a chance to go Mahi fishing take me up on this if you're short on funds I can help you out I'm not hurting we would probably need to invite two or three more people maybe true @Croot_Overlord Overlord or close area in the southeast it'll be one of the best times of your life the only thing I like more than doing that is going scuba diving

Top Bottom