Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is active and using Truth Social?

Oler Ted

Elite
I’ve seen a couple people say they are in. Can you give us some screen caps or describe life on the inside

natureboyricflair

Poster
Founder
Been there three weeks. Still working out the kinks - a lot of photo and video testing. The app is smooth, but they have yet to get their trending section “truths” really going.

Only a small batch of red checks so far, all mostly former Trump admin officials and folks who’ve been kicked off Twitter. Only outside celebs right now are Travis Tritt and Jon Voight. No official business accounts etc etc.

PM feature hasn’t been activated yet. All of the talk right now seems to be political based - I’m hoping they can carve out room for sports and pop culture “truths” or else it will fail. It truly needs to be a full Twitter alternative not just Biden memes and Q posts.

TJHall1

Legendary
Been there three weeks. Still working out the kinks - a lot of photo and video testing. The app is smooth, but they have yet to get their trending section “truths” really going.

Only a small batch of red checks so far, all mostly former Trump admin officials and folks who’ve been kicked off Twitter. Only outside celebs right now are Travis Tritt and Jon Voight. No official business accounts etc etc.

PM feature hasn’t been activated yet. All of the talk right now seems to be political based - I’m hoping they can carve out room for sports and pop culture “truths” or else it will fail. It truly needs to be a full Twitter alternative not just Biden memes and Q posts.
ValuableHeartfeltLabradorretriever-size_restricted.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Can’t get them to send me an email confirmation for my username. Tried a few different email accounts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom