Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who hasnt gotten shit done this week and is taking tomorrow off?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm leaving once my steel truck shows up.
I usually wake up at like 430am. I hVent gotten up earlier than 630 all week. I'm blaming my body healing and recently having Wuhan flu. I hate to see how next week goes

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have been on vacation the last two and will continue to be for the next three so I know the feeling.
Dec is always the slowest month in steel. I have a sore throat (from all the cocks in my mouth) and really just want to lay around w my dogs. Wish I had saved some edibles. But alas I'm not a good saver.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I filled out an expense report, created a briefing and had a couple technical phone calls but that’s about it.

Considering I’m teleworking while I recover from surgery the week before Christmas, that’s not terrible output

Taggart

Elite
Founder
office-space-desk.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Erase all this. You work for Dept of Motor Vehucles
Soon to be absorbed by Dept of Snergery
I filled out an expense report, created a briefing and had a couple technical phone calls but that’s about it.

Considering I’m teleworking while I recover from surgery the week before Christmas, that’s not terrible output

Latest posts

Top Bottom