Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who has

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I was a Rebel, but not Ole Miss. Out here at UNLV.

As far as I remember, we didn't play them back then. We played LSU, Cal St. Fullerton, Texas A&M, Arizona State, UCLA, etc, which were all top tier teams back then, but never South Carolina unfortunately.
Ahhh i do see it now. UNLV....all this time I thought you were a Mississippi Mudpie
Term of endearment not hateful

denn

Legendary
Founder
I was really good at golf growing up then quit bc my dad started forcing me to do it. Damn I wish I hadn't quit. I was #2in sc for 13 and under. Quit it after breaking my leg. Didn't play again for almost 20 years. My friends recruited me to the golf team when I was a senior but I wouldn't do it. I'm a putz
I hope you are still playing golf now??

Golf was my best and favorite sport to play. I actually traveled all around playing competitively until I was in my mid 20's. I had another career that was not in the golf field and that became more lucrative, so I stopped putting in the windshield time to focus on that. Four years ago the company I was helping build was sold and I became a pro. Ended up the director position at my home course. I have been training to compete again. (with hopes of making a run at the Champions Tour in a few years)

I did really enjoy playing football though. I was starting QB my senior year and loved every bit of it.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
The best football accolades on this board? No fantasy football, madden, ncaa 2001. Real life, actually playing, anything from flag (if thats tops for a player on this board) to nfl. This should be interesting. We can do other threads for other sports also if there's interest.
Everytime I see your avatar I think of
Buff Bagwell.

BigBucnNole

Elite
The best football accolades on this board? No fantasy football, madden, ncaa 2001. Real life, actually playing, anything from flag (if thats tops for a player on this board) to nfl. This should be interesting. We can do other threads for other sports also if there's interest.

I plaid at FLStU under Bobby Bowden.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I hope you are still playing golf now??

Golf was my best and favorite sport to play. I actually traveled all around playing competitively until I was in my mid 20's. I had another career that was not in the golf field and that became more lucrative, so I stopped putting in the windshield time to focus on that. Four years ago the company I was helping build was sold and I became a pro. Ended up the director position at my home course. I have been training to compete again. (with hopes of making a run at the Champions Tour in a few years)

I did really enjoy playing football though. I was starting QB my senior year and loved every bit of it.
I've played a shit ton of nice places. But I'd rather fish. I do wonder what coulda been. But I'm doing ok now. I'm glad you did well and have been able to excel. Me and a buddy have been discussing playing some.

I play in a nucor customer appreciation day every so often. I can drive, short game is good, I can hit a 60ft putt, and mid range I'm strong for any one shot per game but I will do 1 beautiful shot of all four of those.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I plaid at FLStU under Bobby Bowden.
tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom