Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who has the second best win in CFB this year?

Rube Reaper

Elite
I’ve been studying more university football in an attempt to fit in more with you rubes, and hopefully save you from yourselves, but it seems like the second best win so far would be Pennsylvania University vs. The University of Auburn.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I’ve been studying more university football in an attempt to fit in more with you rubes, and hopefully save you from yourselves, but it seems like the second best win so far would be Pennsylvania University vs. The University of Auburn.
Goddammit Steve, quit over playing your hand.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Goddammit Steve, quit over playing your hand.
I actually viewed my ignored content……

For that. FML. Is it hard to not be a shitty troll or do we just ONLY attract the Downsy window licker crowd….but damn, just damn. I’m not a ban guy, but maybe we should consider banning known troll identities….if for nothing else to get newer better versions potentially.

Last edited:

Rube Reaper

Elite
I actually viewed my ignored content……

For that. FML. Is it hard to not be a shitty troll or do we just ONLY attract the Downsy window locker crowd….but damn, just damn. I’m not a ban guy, but maybe we should consider banning known troll identities….if for nothing else to get newer better versions potentially.
I don’t understand this rhetoric of trolling. Didn’t Pennsylvania University beat Auburn university in American football yesterday?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
OP should play the lottery……

@quickfeet exain this sorcery/wizardry/time travel you have going on? You knew the answer for the best 2 win and the 1 heartbreaking loss all go to the same…..

App St team……

Also he is the Only Bama Fa(g)n that knows/admits they stink like shit and suck ass! 🤣

Top Bottom